• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA 70 Seat Cost

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
FDJ2- You are correct!! When will mgnt realize this simple fact? I am no fan of SWA, but obviously they have the lowest fares and pay a decent wage. Hello, anyone out there?

Also, anything larger than 70 seat should be mainline. I think you will find most ASA bros. on the same page. Cheers-

P.S.- I am praying that Delta turns the corner soon and get's the furloughs back- as well as some hopefuls, ha,ha! Got to be positive, right? Cheers!!

Wil-

Not me. I think there should be no such thing as mainline. It should be Delta and all of the planes belong to them!

I'm with the drunkirishman.....that is the ONLY way out of this mess! In a perfect world that is how it would be. If only the ML guys would have seen merit to this years ago, and not fought to keep the "commuter trash" away, we all might be better off.

This is a true statement. BL did include the instructors in the overall cost of the 70 seat a/c and presented this to Delta and Skywest and probably ALPA, but I can't confirm the last part. This was a ploy to get the ASA pilots to accept the pay reduction. Don't believe ANYTHING this management has to say. It was Skywest that asked if the instructors were included in the costs. From what I hear, BL is really on the hotseat for being the liar he is. Jerry Atkins, from what people are telling me at Skywest is starting to get the picture of our management team. I'm hoping Skywest continues their flame throwing events at the GO. What a bunch of idiots. Anyone heard BL's "starfish" story?? He was 5 feet in front of me telling this story with tears in his eyes. I was not only shocked, but thought it was really sad. I loved his assistant that started getting emotional too. Jeez, please let a frozen ball of lav juice fall from the sky and hit them......please....please.....I won't ask questions. It'll be a sign from god and I'll start to believe......

I understand why BL would try and pull a fast one on the ASA pilots. As a matter of fact I expect it coming from him.

However, I do not understand why BL is keeping SkyWest in the dark in all of this? Is he actually trying to withhold expansion from his the company he manages? I don't understand that at all.

I'm ready for a strike vote!

Let's keep the 70 rate the same and cut back on how many instructors get 70 pay - problem solved! The instructors have it good - if anything gets cut it should be their pay.

After hearing Jerry spout off about how it is the 70 drivers that are keeping ASA from growing, I'm inclined to believe that it is Bryan that keeps him warm at night by sucking on his toes. Put that in combination with how Skywest pilots have been treated over their 70 rates, I have zero trust in management. Here is my no vote on whatever they TA, I don't even need to read it.

sweptback said:
I understand why BL would try and pull a fast one on the ASA pilots. As a matter of fact I expect it coming from him.

However, I do not understand why BL is keeping SkyWest in the dark in all of this? Is he actually trying to withhold expansion from his the company he manages? I don't understand that at all.

I'm ready for a strike vote!

Are you sure that Skywest - J Atkins is in the dark about this ????

Remember this is all an effort to rationalize a paycut on the 700 so JA can use ATL as a growth platform for this aircraft.

They're doing this intentionally.

If this mgmt team got us more CRJ700's our cost will go down all by itself.

701EV

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back