• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA 50 seaters going to SLC

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Why can't we all get along? I am looking at a ATR. It has 66 seats but is certified up to 72. It has props so it is cooler than your jet. BTW my dad can beat up your dad, and my dog is better than your dog.

;)The reason for the new Skywst rates is because JA is going to hear BAD things from the mediator and he is going to have to loosen the purse strings for his step children whether he likes it or not!! Time will tell, I smell a new contract on the way......:laugh:

;)The reason for the new Skywst rates is because JA is going to hear BAD things from the mediator and he is going to have to loosen the purse strings for his step children whether he likes it or not!! Time will tell, I smell a new contract on the way......:laugh:

I couldn't agree with you more. Remeber all of those tools at FSI when we were doing recurrent..what a joke.

Great! Thanks, that will give us some leverage in our negotiations, and maybe your low a$$ rates will not be shoved up our a$$es.

Actually, it isn't the Skywest rates that really hurt us. There are many ALPA negotiated rates and workrules that are far more harmful to our negotiations than the Skywest rates. Mesa, TransStates, and Compass are the most harmful......

And how many days off does that include.

More than many ALPA regionals and soon to be created mainline alter-ego carriers such as Compass.....

Here we go again... one track Joe with his greatest hits.

Maybe y'all should go back to the ALPA web board. Heat gettin' too much for you over there, LOL?

Here we go again... one track Joe with his greatest hits.

Maybe y'all should go back to the ALPA web board. Heat gettin' too much for you over there, LOL?

I did Will, err.... John.

Now, would you like to comment the point I made. I would submit to you that the Mesa, TransStates, Pinnacle, Compass, and MidAtlantic agreements are hampering us more than the Skywest payrate. Soon we will be able to add the Mesaba and CMR agreements to the growing list of ALPA signed agreements that are hurting our negotiations.

I did Will, err.... John.

Now, would you like to comment the point I made. I would submit to you that the Mesa, TransStates, Pinnacle, Compass, and MidAtlantic agreements are hampering us more than the Skywest payrate. Soon we will be able to add the Mesaba and CMR agreements to the growing list of ALPA signed agreements that are hurting our negotiations.

Not Will, but am friends with him. Try again.

For your comment, I don't disagree with you.

Now you may want to go over to ALPA and defend your OLD LADY'S honor. She's really getting it handed to her over there.

OK, "Joe" saw your lame rebuttal on ALPA.

Unlike Will, I was here in 98 and along with the other that have spoken up, know what you two did. It's curous that you only respond to Will. Why is that? Guess it's just your nature to go after the easy targets.

I'd love to see your rebuttal to Frank. When can we expect it?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back