ASA 50 seaters going to SLC

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Joe Merchant,

I'm so tired of you and those like you. You live by the motto "I'm a victim". Nothing is ever your fault and someone else has always done you wrong.

Still crying that you didn't get stapled to the bottom of the Delta list? Why don't (or didn't) you try to actually get on the Delta seniority list through your own determination and hard work? Instead you are a VICTIM. An interview at a major airline is designed weed out the likes of you. Perhaps you know this and that's why you are always looking for the backdoor?

As a victim, why don't you sue somebody? That should help. Get some balls and be your own man. Take life as it comes, some times it's good, sometimes not so good. But for the love of God, stop blaming everyone else for your deficiencies.

In other words shut the ************************* up, you are the whining child everyone wants to hit! It's your, "I'm just a vicitim", mentality that that makes everyone hate you.

I foresee Joey waking from one of his drunken stupors (like at the Air and Space Museum when he was doing ALPA work) and discovering he married his older girlfriend while intoxicated and suing Carling Brewery for making him delusional! Actually I think he could win a huge out of court settlement on that one!:beer: :beer::beer::beer: What do you mean we got married! I was drunk and you took advantage of me. Where is Haber's 800 number! Like me--he'll take anything. I don't care if you were drunk too! Nobody should have get stuck with one of us!!:crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:

Last edited:
Boy you are one twisted pilot John. This was not a threat. I have better things to do with my time. I have a life unlike you.

By the way. You talk about job security. I don't think ALPA failed when it came to your rescue did they?

Joey has no conscience. He will run his mouth and get in trouble and then ask for ALPA--PLEASE HELP. He soon forgets and starts bashing ALPA again. He is a spoiled brat that has never grown up. He has already gotten what he deserves for his bad deeds but I doubt he will marry her.:laugh: :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Latest resources

Back