ASA 200/25? Nice!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

shamrock

"Announcing a hiring agreement between Atlantic Southeast Airlines and Aviation Atlanta Inc. for students that complete the instructor training and work as an instructor for an agreed upon period of time.

July 27, 2007
Aviation Atlanta Inc. and Atlantic Southeast Airlines, a Delta Connection Carrier, have signed a letter of agreement to interview Aviation Atlanta students who meet the following requirements:

FAA First Class Medical
Commercial Certificate
Instrument and Multi-Engine Ratings
Certified Flight Instructor Certificate
Total Flight Hours: 200
Multi-Engine Hours: 25

An applicant will be required to have a letter of recommendation from Aviation Atlanta Inc, and have completed all or most of his or her training at Aviation Atlanta.
ASA will interview and, if the applicant is successful, will make a conditional offer of employment. For further details, please consult with an Aviation Atlanta representative."

I guess this isn't much different from the FlightSafety program, but it's still funny how much of a hole ASA has dug themselves into.

Last edited:
Ol' Uncle Phil....still teasin'um and greasin' um up at PDK I see!!!

Aviation Atlanta Inc. and Atlantic Southeast Airlines, a Delta Connection Carrier, have signed a letter of agreement to interview Aviation Atlanta students who meet the following requirements:

FAA First Class Medical
Commercial Certificate
Instrument and Multi-Engine Ratings
Certified Flight Instructor Certificate
Total Flight Hours: 200
Multi-Engine Hours: 25

I'd love to hear the line of BS they sell some poor guy on this. How exactly do they get all those certificates with just 200 hours of flight time?

of course, the guarantee is only for an interview. I know we are in a bad way for pilots, but come one. We tried this before several years ago with some outfit in FL (not FSI). In my class, have of those guys from that program were never recommended for the checkride and let go. With the antics of IOE these days, I would bet less than 1 in 20 grads of this program would ever see the line at ASA.

"uno, dos, trece, catorce" back at ya

Latest resources

Back