• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AS TA has 698 votes for

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
ALPA is a generally worthless organization. Ask the America West pilots how well served they were by ALPA as a smaller airline.
You mean the America West Pilots who just received a judgment IN THEIR FAVOR despite overwhelming numbers of Integrity deficient guys on the other side?

BTW, General, You'd never pass the training to get to Sitka...it ain't Altlanta.

hmmm...i hope you are kidding right? have you looked at a DAL routemap lately? i can assure you they are flying into much more challenging theatres around the WORLD than Sitka and Juneau! GPS is everywhere now...it is the language barrier that will kill ya!

So assuming this passes, does that at least get some of the furloughees back?

Passed... Here goes six years of our life.

Grin and bear it. At least we have membership ratification. In the past with MEC ratification, you didn't even get to vote on it.

The polls are open for several more days. I would think the current count would be confidential info. Where are you getting this? Besides less than 700 isn't a majority anyway. Something is wrong with your info.

See post below for actual voter count. Additionally, though hard to believe, not all the pilots will even bother to vote. Historically, you're lucky if 50% cast ballots. If we get a 75% turnout, I'd consider that a victory for membership ratification.

...it ain't Altlanta.

Where?

Great, that makes it easier for us to absorb you. Thanks. Sitka, here I come.

Bye Bye--General Lee

He'll pass the SE training, no doubt. It'll be his arrogance that balls up "Tinkerbelle" off the end of SIT or KTN...

remember guys, he's a narcissistic sycophant.

Mookie

Passed... Here goes six years of our life.

MEA,

What is your source? I guess I assume that the vote count is confidential until the deadline so as not to corrupt the process. Additionally, any numbers, whether known or not, will not be accurate until the polls close. Anyone can go back in and change their vote.

Whether this passes or not, it is a win for management.

PS....Fellas, just don't respond to that flaming troll that obviously didn't pass the interview process at Alaska. He cheapens any thread he posts on.

PS....Fellas, just don't respond to that flaming troll that obviously didn't pass the interview process at Alaska. He cheapens any thread he posts on.

Who, GL....? Oh, he's a harmless troll. I doubt that he's/she's even Delta pilot, let alone a proficient microsoft sim pilot wannabe. Just look at how many posts he/she has made; when does he/she have time to hold a full time job with that many posts.

Who, GL....? Oh, he's a harmless troll. I doubt that he's/she's even Delta pilot, let alone a proficient microsoft sim pilot wannabe. Just look at how many posts he/she has made; when does he/she have time to hold a full time job with that many posts.

No, I think you are wrong. I do have insight and do give my opinions based on current info. But thanks for making up that FANTASTIC story. If Delta does buy Alaska Airlines, the fleets will match up great, and my seniority will match up great with a 737 Left Seat in SEA. IF it happens, SE Alaska will have a full time visitor, and one of you lucky dudes (FOs)will get to show me the way. I would be HAPPY to buy the 3rd and 5th beers BTW. And if don't want to fly with me, DTW DC9s will be waiting for you. (if it happens....)

Bye Bye--General Lee

Latest resources

Back