• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AS TA has 698 votes for

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Passed... Here goes six years of our life.

Great, that makes it easier for us to absorb you. Thanks. Sitka, here I come.

Bye Bye--General Lee

The polls are open for several more days. I would think the current count would be confidential info. Where are you getting this? Besides less than 700 isn't a majority anyway. Something is wrong with your info.

BTW, General, You'd never pass the training to get to Sitka...it ain't Altlanta.

Ocity,

Not to give any merit to his post, but there are only 1395 pilots not on furlough. Therefore his number would make a majority.

Ocity,

Not to give any merit to his post, but there are only 1395 pilots not on furlough. Therefore his number would make a majority.

If that's true, Ford and Harrison just earned their millions of dollars again...at ALPA's expense. This of course, is assuming ALPA national isn't trying to cram this down either. I get the feeling that they are however.

ALPA is a generally worthless organization. Ask the America West pilots how well served they were by ALPA as a smaller airline. Why would Alaska Pilots expect any better representation?

Who knows, the polls are still open and votes can be changed.

Last edited:
The polls are open for several more days. I would think the current count would be confidential info. Where are you getting this? Besides less than 700 isn't a majority anyway. Something is wrong with your info.

BTW, General, You'd never pass the training to get to Sitka...it ain't Altlanta.

Atlanta would take over the training, and I think I would get in there. We do RNP training too, to places like Quito. Ever heard of that place? You will when that is your only layover for months after we possibly merge. Maybe you will find yourself a senorita or senor and MATE. Join the SAM's club (South America)If it happens, it will be FANTASTIC. Buenos Nachos.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Latest resources

Back