• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AS Recalls?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Cool! Thanks for the info, QCappy. It's good to see that someone finally came to their senses and decided to send out all the remaining letters pronto. I guess the trickle-in method wasn't working all that well for the 2nd floor?

I don't know, but they have now sent out letters for December 13th and January 3rd classes that go through #27 on the furlough list.

What does "all the way to #27" mean? They have recalled 27 dudes or they only have 27 remaining out?

Gup

Are they bringing back 27 or are their a few mil/loas that by-passed?

A bit off topic but now that our MEC chairman is at the national level does he stay MEC chairman or do we vote a new one in?

Hey Old school...I wish it mattered but ALPA national couldn't care less about little old Alaskan airlines. I would love to be an "in house" union.

Hey Old school...I wish it mattered but ALPA national couldn't care less about little old Alaskan airlines. I would love to be an "in house" union.

Why would national care? Even our own MEC (S.C.) didn't care, except for his "own". Action speaks louder than words-ie. block representation screw job.
btw, welcome back to our furloughed brothers & sisters!

He has to step down 01/01/2011. The reps will appoint a new person for the vacancy. As far as block rep, get over it because it is done.

Latest resources

Back