• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AS Recalls?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Just got text from Capt friend. 24 recalls from an Aug 31st bid eff Jan 1st. LOA's & medical 1st then furlough recalls. Recalls starting in Oct at 6 a month. Not sure where his info came from - just reporting! Good luck to all, I hope you get back soon.

Baja.

Baja,

The info comes from GB's flight ops update from yesterday. The bid will be posted on Monday, August 30. The bid effective date, however, is January 31.

Bid comming out has no change to ANC. Small increase in SEA (10) or so. Small increase in LAX (2) or so, and little bigger in PDX (the rest). All subject to change untill it comes out.

I went quickly through the ALK August 2010 Seniority, taking a rough count of the pilots on LOAs and MEDs:

CA's: 29 - Medical
4 - LOA

FO's: 4 - Medical
28 - LOA

Again, the count/position may be slightly off on which position, but the totals of LOAs are definitely over the 24 'proposed' vacancies.
This is just a pointive thought to those who are viewing there furlough position on the list at this time. Since pilots like numbers(and dollars too!), anyone can refigure it for me, please.

I wish for 24 recalls.

24 vacancies, not 12.

Something like:

SEA : 10
LAX : 2
PDX : 12

Total guess on my part, we'll know more in a week.

Latest resources

Back