• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AS Recalls?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Your management is seriously dicking with their customers and expect push back from your customer base. You guys are looking good now, but won't be looking so good in the future.

Your management is seriously dicking with their customers and expect push back from your customer base. You guys are looking good now, but won't be looking so good in the future.

????????????????
All my MVP and MVP gold friends are real happy. That was not he case a few years ago but now I hear nothing but good remarks.

"... What I can say is that I told ALPA last month I didn't see another bid for 2010. What I can say now is that my assessment has changed. Our announcement of some additional Hawaii flying and the news that Mexicana is dropping some routes presents some new flying opportunities. Please stay tuned, and I hope we have some good news in the next few weeks. "

That was the response to a question about rumors of a new bid coming out on the pilot web page.

My 2nd floor source says there will be a bid out this fall, effective in Jan 2011.
They are still messaging it so he did not know the numbers.

Latest resources

Back