• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

As of Oct.11.2011 all pilots on AE pilot list GUARANTEED A JOB WITH AMERICAN

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I have some ocean front property in Nebraska for sale......

Speaking and posting in metaphorical terms sounds somewhat uneducated. Can you not just say what you mean?

The reality of this business has become that there are no guarantees with anything.

Especially with a new hire at Eagle. Look back 15 years and see how worthless a promise like that would be today. 15 years in the future is just as unlikely.

If you want to work at American, apply.

yup from what I hear they all are going, but then again me and a bunch of Mesaba guys were promised by NWA pilots to have a flow.....see how well that worked out for the not so super senior mesaba pilots.....we were sold to an airline that is poorly run and our flow was cancelled.

How come everyone on this thread is saying almost exactly what I was saying on that "other" thread, yet I got no support on that thread?

Seriously, my point was if you want to work at AA it would be WAY faster to just apply. That been said a few times on this thread already and not once said on that other thread by anyone besides me.

...sheesh

How come everyone on this thread is saying almost exactly what I was saying on that "other" thread, yet I got no support on that thread?

Seriously, my point was if you want to work at AA it would be WAY faster to just apply. That been said a few times on this thread already and not once said on that other thread by anyone besides me.

...sheesh

One of the strongest motivators out there is hope. More specifically, false hope. That is how Amway strays in business.

Latest resources

Back