As Fa Ta, Ok?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Ditch R to A changes...

Good luck getting the Company to agree to that. Its those unlimited R to A conversions that let them send the VSA guys out and protect their reserve pool.

And you know who you can blame for that...US. It was our MEC that came up with the whole VSA program, sold it to the pilots as the "senior pilot's pay raise" and neglected to bulletproof the language.

Oops.

Good luck getting the Company to agree to that. Its those unlimited R to A conversions that let them send the VSA guys out and protect their reserve pool.

And you know who you can blame for that...US. It was our MEC that came up with the whole VSA program, sold it to the pilots as the "senior pilot's pay raise" and neglected to bulletproof the language.

Oops.

Shocking. Like a dead battery.

I know. Truth sucks, doesn't it?

Yeah, did the union address the reserve callouts? Seems like that's the last thing unions get to. "Why would we expend negotiating capital on something that you'll only be on for a few months?"

Ditch R to A changes and ditch zone swaps.

Few months eh? Tell that to the 14 year sen. Capt's in SEA. I've seen the light for a year and now back on RES.

I told mt Rep I'll vote NO on ANY TA without Res protection regardless of pay rate. QOL id WAY more important to me than $$.

Wish us all luck!

Baja.

BTW - IC - I know you were kidding. I've had a R to A every day this month. Big shocker eh?

Last edited:
ImbracableCrunk wrote: Does a TA mean that the company is really going to deal with us now the GS is out? Or were they that much closer than us?

Maybe the company is just trying to avoid serious negotiations with the pilots and fas at the same time. Give them a little something to keep 'em happy for a few more years, then drag us along for as long as the mediator will allow.

Latest resources

Back