• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

As Fa Ta, Ok?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Gotta get those contracts signed so you can sell AS to DL!

Gotta get those contracts signed so you can sell AS to DL!

Why would DL care if AS had a signed contract? Is it so that AS doesn't 't have an open contract if/when AS is bought? I just assumed AS would adopt the DL PWA if merged. Bye bye retro if AS is bought before signing a new contract.

You think we're getting retro pay? What color is the sky in your world?

And the subject was: Does a TA for the flight attendants mean that the company is really willing to negotiate?

And go!

As I understand it, the company came to the FA's and asked if they could extend their current contract a couple of years for a modest pay increase. The FA union probably figures that since they have a good deal going now, why risk a drawn out negotiation for a few dollars.

It still has to go to a vote.

Whether or not the company is willing to negotiate with us is yet to be seen. We'll see if BT can put his money where his mouth is.

And YES I expect retro pay.

Last edited:
There is no way that the fa's are going to sign a 1% raise and an increase in their med. Everyone of them I talk to say that Angle Lake can shove it....Same for our contract without some changes to the reserve policy's.

Baja.

Same for our contract without some changes to the reserve policy's. Baja.

Yeah, did the union address the reserve callouts? Seems like that's the last thing unions get to. "Why would we expend negotiating capital on something that you'll only be on for a few months?"

Ditch R to A changes and ditch zone swaps.

Latest resources

Back