Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Drill Sgt. Dad

Fugitive Recovery Agent
I see the company pulled the ARW ALPA Wiss Key magazine out of all V-Files. They claimed it was propaganda. What do they call their In Touch with Air Wisconson, gospel? Good thing I got mine before they did. After reading it and seeing the front cover, I can see why they did this.
THE TRUTH HURTS.

Last edited:
Since the Union has barred the AWAC'ers from posting company laundry on the boards, I guess none of them are talking. I understand the company caught wind of what was in the mag and pulled all of them from V-files before many folks could get them. It's guaranteed to be the most read and talked about WissKey of all time. Methinks this move by management backfired!

I've got a copy. Without going in to too much detail, it completely debunks ALL of the management tactics and need for further pay cuts, as well as showing the hypocracy coming from HQ. Quite entertaining and factual, two thing ATW doesn't want the troops to see. I also don't think they particularly liked seeing their profit numbers posted for all to see (We are privately held and they guard their privacy highly).

Peace.

Rekks

Seeing as I'm not a ARW pilot but I've been reading the Wisskey magazines since they started coming out, I guess I can comment.

It's a top notch communication from a Union to a Pilot Group. Lots of well written (and some fluff) information.

The spring issue was the FIRST one that started having the "negotiations are starting, stand strong" message in it. Also, it had a pretty nasty picture of a painted (mostly) CRJ on the cover.

I'm guessing the Company started getting worried about the message of solidarity and what not that was in this issue that had not been in past issues.

I see it as the truth hurts. I love the cover with the airplane with the peeling paint. Many of our group is tired of the abuse and mistreatment. Yet JR keeps saying we are too expensive and overpaid. Like one of the articles says, try feeding a family of 5 on a 5th year FO's pay. Since they do not want to upgrade anyone anytime soon.

Isn't ARW Wiss Key one of the best regionals out there? If you guys think you are being abused imagine the rest, wow. Either someone is whinnying or we all have to admit that all regionals suck.

Isn't ARW Wiss Key one of the best regionals out there? If you guys think you are being abused imagine the rest, wow. Either someone is whinnying or we all have to admit that all regionals suck.

I don't think any regional is immune to the cost cutting etc. Air Wis used to be a good place to work. Over the past several years the management has destroyed this company.

The Wiss-key is a great read just sad that all of the stories are true.

I don't think any regional is immune to the cost cutting etc. Air Wis used to be a good place to work. Over the past several years the management has destroyed this company.

The Wiss-key is a great read just sad that all of the stories are true.

It seems all regionals are running in the same manner. Severely understaffed! and enduirng abusive tactics from the companies is the norm.

Latest resources

Back