• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Article on NetJets & Bombardier

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Oh.. I TOTALLY agree! I have NO FRIGGIN CLUE what is in the works.

My statement about separate operations was inline with NJA purchasing Flex, but the acft owners at Flex demanding to stay under their current contracts, thus forcing NJA (or any buyer for that matter) to operate it separately.

Familiarize yourself with our scope section. That part is clear. As far as what's in the works, the rest is up for grabs. I wouldn't sell the farm until I saw a big order for mid and super mid cabin aircraft from Bombardier though. Then I'd be a bit more concerned if I worked for Flex.

What is the name of the big aviation expo ? I just remember that in the past, Netjets would always make a big announcement of a new order during this event. The name of it slips me. With this in mind, What is it called, and when is it ?

Flops took over Travelair and the owners had No say but to stay or leave. That would be funny if Flops did it again.

Don't forget the BH Annual Meeting is next month also. If there was an announcement, they could make it there. I haven't heard anything outside that article, so its all speculation. But where there's smoke there's fire. Good luck everyone.

Last edited:
RTS, yes I know he is gone, said the competitions contracts were horrible and he wanted nothing to do with them. He would never consider buying them. Hopefully DS shares the same feeling.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back