Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

flyboyike

Urban Legend/Rural Myth
Heard through the grapevine they may be hiring F/Os for both the 8 and the 10. Anyone know if it's true and, if yes, what the minimums are?

my .02 cents

You can consider Arrow a seasonal job. expect to be furloughed within 6 months of being there. Just my .02 cents.

Seasonal is better than none at all, which is where I seem to be heading.

they are getting 6 or 7 75's, I dont know if they are replacing the 8. Ive heard arrow is not the same company as they were with the new owners. Ive actually been told by some friends in the govt that they really have their sh&t together.

If your looking for a job I would definitly consider them.

One of the things that has kept Arrow around this long is its Freight Forwarding business. Now with Matlin Patterson ownership, hopefully they will weed out the South Florida management style and become a steady place to work.

They are hiring. A friend of mine just got hired, and told me today "looks like they are going to make me a checkairman."

Unfortunately, I was talking to him via skype, and he was heading out the door. I didn't have time to ask him for what A/C and what seat he was hired into. (he had lots of time as a 757 captain)

They are hiring. A friend of mine just got hired, and told me today "looks like they are going to make me a checkairman."

Unfortunately, I was talking to him via skype, and he was heading out the door. I didn't have time to ask him for what A/C and what seat he was hired into. (he had lots of time as a 757 captain)

Thanks for that. If you could find out from him at least a general idea of what their mins are and/or the type of pilots they're wanting to pick up, that would be great.

Thanks for that. If you could find out from him at least a general idea of what their mins are and/or the type of pilots they're wanting to pick up, that would be great.

I would like some info as well. Thanks in advance.

Maybe this might help if you can make.

http://www.aeroservice.com/fair.htm

I know a few guys that had competitive times, emailed their resumes to some of the various companies that used to attend this place's fair, never get called.

Anyway, they would go to the fair, show their face and drop off a resume, and sure enough get a call.

Update:

Talked to my friend who just got hired. His is in class right now, for 757 Captain. (apparently they hire street captains, at least for the 757 anyway).

I dont know his exact times, but he had about 1000 PIC 757 (from ATA), and probably close to 5000 SIC in L-1011's, 727s, and 757s.

Good luck to all.

Latest resources

Back