• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Arkansas Jobs?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Dillards - As long as I've known I've heard you DON'T want to work there. I knew a guy that got hired, went to 2 weeks of training, and came right back and worked 13 days in a row starting the day he got back without a day off. He hated it......worked 6 days a week dawn to dusk, almost no time off. Bad deal.

Tyson Foods - Not hiring right now, GREAT job. One of those jobs where someone has to die or retire before they have to hire. If you don't know somebody in the department, forget it......no chance in the world. They have a stack of resumes to the ceiling of people that want to work there.

Dillards - As long as I've known I've heard you DON'T want to work there. I knew a guy that got hired, went to 2 weeks of training, and came right back and worked 13 days in a row starting the day he got back without a day off. He hated it......worked 6 days a week dawn to dusk, almost no time off. Bad deal.
QUOTE]

you do work your tail off... But hardly any overnights. In my opinion any flight department has a red flag associated with it when there is a lot of turnover.

Latest resources

Back