Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Arizona CFI jobs

I just got checked out in a 172 in Scottsdale at a place called Southwest Flightcenter.

www.southwestflightcenter.com I think is the web site. It was with a CFI so I know they got 'em there, just don't know if they are hiring.

Good luck. AZ is a great place to fly this time of year.

BLing...if you left RAA and took another job instructing in AZ, and if you were flying out of LAS over the holidays...are you by chance instructing at a flight school in IGM?? just curious...

nondirectional said:
yeah, check riddle out. ask 'em about how that ftd time counts towards your total time. part 142 is a sweet deal.

Is that sarcasm? ;)

All my buds teaching there are not happy with the change to 142. I’ve also heard rumor that they have switched to “command scheduling”. The ability to make your own hours was one of the great things about that job. I hope it doesn’t bite them in the butt and they can’t find quality people to teach there.

erau - prc

https://oprodapp1.db.erau.edu:8009/OA_HTML/OA.jsp?akRegionCode=IRC_VIS_VAC_DISPLAY_PAGE&akRegionApplicationId=800&OASF=IRC_VIS_VAC_DISPLAY&OAHP=IRC_EXT_SITE_VISITOR_APPL&transactionid=1620588318&retainAM=N&addBreadCrumb=RP&p_svid=542&p_spid=461&oapc=6

Description

t('12')
t.gif
Job Posting Titlet('12')
t.gif
Flight InstructorOrganization Namet('12')
t.gif
PC-FlightDivisiont('12')
t.gif
Prescott Campus Brief Descriptiont('12')
t.gif
Detailed Descriptiont('12')
t.gif
The Prescott campus seeks applicants for Flight Instructors. Upon successful completion of the interview process, applicants will be placed in next available standardization class. Flight instructors provide flight, simulator, and ground instruction in accordance with ERAU and FAA regulations and procedures. Prepare schedules, maintain records, and ensure that course standards are met.Job Requirementst('12')
t.gif
Minimum qualifications are: Knowledge of and ability to apply effective instructional technique in the classroom and in flight. Must hold a current FAA Class II medical certificate, CFI and CFII Airplane, CMEL, Bachelor's degree preferred; MEI desirable. Minimum Salaryt('12')
t.gif
14.72 per hourAdditional Detailst('12')
t.gif
EEO Statement:

• Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis or race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, handicap, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
Diversity Statement:

• Embry-Riddle values diversity: We respect the rights and property of all individuals, regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, national origin, age, physical disability, economic background, sexual orientation, or religious belief. We believe in a community where all members are welcome, and individuals or groups are free from harassment.
How To Applyt('12')
t.gif
Thank you for your interest in Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University. For information on applying for a job, please read the following section.
  • 1. Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University considers applications for OPEN positions only. You can obtain information regarding these openings from
    • our online job postings.
    • our Human Resources Bulletin Boards (located in our offices on both residential campuses).
    • media advertisements.
  • 2. Human Resources retains applications for a particular position only until the position has been filled. You may apply online, within each online job posting.
  • 3. Applicants MUST meet minimum qualifications to be considered for open positions. Individuals whose qualifications and experience best meet the needs of the University will be contacted for an interview.
  • 4. If you need any reasonable accommodations during the application or interview process, please let us know as soon as possible.

yeah to Part 142 at riddle. Thats one of the reasons that I left that job in Prescott. I was flying only 30 hours a month maybe 40 on a good month, and getting around 40 a month of sim time as well. Ended up moving to Flagstaff now fly 100 a month.

Latest resources

Back