• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

frascaflyer

amateur drunkard
Hey all,

Currently instructing in Indiana - business is pretty slow because of the snow and winter ($50 last week!) but I'm slogging through it.

However, I may have to drive out to the Phoenix area around New Years, so I figured I'd check out and see if anyone's looking for full time instructors down there. Seems like I'd be able to fly a whole lot more if I wasn't stuck in lake effect snow until April.

So... anyone know of any places looking for a fulltime CFI/CFII?

Thanks,
FF

From my climbto350 account

Arizona Aero Tech CFI/CFII - Tucson, az Need CFI/CFII with minimum 500 hours total time in the Tucson, az , Position available immedatly

[FONT=verdana, helvetica, sans-serif]Regional Airline Academy CFI/CFIIs Regional Airline Academy is seeking Flight Instructors for our Mesa, az Campus. We have professional instructors and staff with full-time students at all levels. Instructors are scheduled 5 days on & 2 days off each week, but flying 7 days a week is ok for the motivated instructor. [/FONT]

Pan Am International Flight Academy Senior Flight Instructor Description: Will be responsible for ab-initio training for a major Asian Airlines. Job Location: Pam Am International Flight Academy, Deer Valley Campus, 530 W. Deer Valley Road Suite 100, Phoenix, az 85027. Pan Am International Flight Academy offers stability, growth and excellent pay and benefits.

[FONT=verdana, helvetica, sans-serif]Mesa Pilot Development at Arizona State University Part 141 Flight Instructors Mesa Pilot Development at Arizona State University is located on Williams Gateway Airport(KIWA) in Phoenix, Arizona. We are currently looking for a few experienced Flight Instructors for our Part 141 flight training program. We offer competitive pay with benefits, including airline flight benefits on America West, United and U.S. Airways. Additionally, as a MPD CFI, you will be eligible for an interview with Mesa...[/FONT]

good luck.......

how about Texas?

This one sounds even better. They are also doing some kind of hurricane relief flying.

[FONT=verdana, helvetica, sans-serif]King Flight Service Commercial Pilot, CFIs -houston, TX Commercial Pilot or CFI to start immediately. Very busy flight school located in Laporte, Texas needs pilots to start immediately. 12 hour work days, 4-10 hours of flight time per day, must be flexible. [/FONT]

http://www.kingflightservice.com/

[FONT=verdana, helvetica, sans-serif]12 hour work days, 4-10 hours of flight time per day, must be flexible. [/FONT]

Good luck getting 10 hours of flight time per day legally CFIing........

Better Yet have fun in 110....with a 1 door Warrior in the middle of August out there.

From what i've heard, to be competitive in AZ you have to atleast have your MEI or MEII. To compete with the Riddle kids, thats what i've heard down the line though. happy hunting

I moved from Nebraska to Arizona to instruct. Ive been here 3 months and with two different flight schools. Watch out for places like RAA or Pan Am. You wont fly that much. I left RAA for a much less classy job, but I get 120 hrs a month. We arent hiring though.

Embry Riddle up in Prescott (hr 15mins north) were hiring instructors like crazy when I graduated in May, however, they do hire within a lot so i'm not sure what's available now.

yeah, check riddle out. ask 'em about how that ftd time counts towards your total time. part 142 is a sweet deal.

Check out ATCA in Goodyear, AZ, west of PHX. Ab Initio for Lufthansa with great pay and hours. Listed in the phone book or call directory assistance. I believe Tom Star is chief pilot.

Latest resources

Back