Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Are you going to go to work when the bird flu hits?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Gnarloooo

One way to guarantee you get sick is to share air with all the peeps in the back.

Another question: Will it be strange to stay home in bed with the bird flu and eat chicken soup?

Nope, I have already put my request in to drop all my trips from Nov-April. I'm sure the company will understand. :)

I am wearing a mask like they did with SARs. It actually looks pretty cool...like I am a doctor. When I start flapping my arms and my feet start scratching the floor, is when people look at me weird.

You might also look into one of those big balls to crawl inside like I got for my Hampster. Its a lot of fun but look out for those stairs. I hope you learn faster than he does.

Of course I'm not comming to work. Whenever anybody is sick on my plane, I immediatly call crew support to get another reserve. Isn't that the way it is with everybody?

Lance501 said:
You might also look into one of those big balls to crawl inside like I got for my Hampster. Its a lot of fun but look out for those stairs. I hope you learn faster than he does.
You could be like the "bubble boy"!

LAXSaabdude.

Latest resources

Back