• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Are you going to go to work when the bird flu hits?

Gnarloooo

Total Time
One way to guarantee you get sick is to share air with all the peeps in the back.

Another question: Will it be strange to stay home in bed with the bird flu and eat chicken soup?

180ToTheMarker

12 months of October
Total Time
Nope, I have already put my request in to drop all my trips from Nov-April. I'm sure the company will understand. :)

fly4ever

Total Time
enough
I'm already in prevent mode by wearing the oxygen mask the whole trip. Not taking any chances. :)

RedDogC130

Total Time
enough
I am wearing a mask like they did with SARs. It actually looks pretty cool...like I am a doctor. When I start flapping my arms and my feet start scratching the floor, is when people look at me weird.

Lance501

Total Time
You might also look into one of those big balls to crawl inside like I got for my Hampster. Its a lot of fun but look out for those stairs. I hope you learn faster than he does.

Skaff

Total Time
5000+
Of course I'm not comming to work. Whenever anybody is sick on my plane, I immediatly call crew support to get another reserve. Isn't that the way it is with everybody?

LAXSaabdude

Total Time
15K +
Lance501 said:
You might also look into one of those big balls to crawl inside like I got for my Hampster. Its a lot of fun but look out for those stairs. I hope you learn faster than he does.
You could be like the "bubble boy"!

LAXSaabdude.