• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Are Delta pilots being told to move?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What? Did they have to do the following as per FullofLuv?
purchase my home and cover it if I'm upside down, pay for the move, explain to my wife and kids about losing their friends and family support, give me a cost of living increase to adjust for any increase in new living cost, cover my wife's loss of salary and longevity until she can replace it, pay for my divorce, and give me positive space to visit friends and family...The list goes on and on...

No that was "Dont feed the Bear" that had the littany list of moving issues. I merely pointed out that military personnel deal with moving every two to three years depending on rank and service. Also add to that list when you arrive at your new and unfamiliar location, you move in help unpack and then split on deployment for 3 to 9 months, again depending on the service.

Bottom line is that is the Fed govt, and they don't think twice about moving people all over the country because it is taxpayers money and the moving industry needs that constant business. Corporate America, sorry, 'taint gonna happen for the masses.
Luv

The federal civil service buys your house if you can't sell it. (no such luck for the military). A company would not have to require you to move to domicile. What if they took away jump seat privileges? They could claim that federal law required them to do it to be in compliance with the new rest rules.

The federal civil service buys your house if you can't sell it. (no such luck for the military). A company would not have to require you to move to domicile. What if they took away jump seat privileges? They could claim that federal law required them to do it to be in compliance with the new rest rules.

Then they need to ban any phony so-called "local" or "non commuter" from living more than an hour, at ALL times of the day/traffic. Plus mandate cameras in every pilot residence and transponders on every pilot and car, with live streaming wiretapping access to phones and internet to make sure pilots are rested.

Latest resources

Back