Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Beechnut

Ndugu's Foster Dad
...Heard that Delta told their pilots and fa's to move to their domicile due to the up coming change in rest rules. Anyone confirm or deny this?

S.

Good luck enforcing that.

Sure, purchase my home and cover it if I'm upside down, pay for the move, explain to my wife and kids about losing their friends and family support, give me a cost of living increase to adjust for any increase in new living cost, cover my wife's loss of salary and longevity until she can replace it, pay for my divorce, and give me positive space to visit friends and family...The list goes on and on...

If anything, you will see airlines open many new domiciles if the work rule become too restrictive for commuting. Just imagine the cost of closing a domicile if you force a move!!!

Yogi

Wow, I've heard some whoppers in my time, but it takes two hands to hold that one...

Nu

PS "Special Orders" do upset us

That's beyond believable. If a rule change requires commuting to be considered, then they will have to give us positive space and build our commutes into pairings. That's more realistic than forcing someone to move.

...Or maybe you will have to be in domicile 12 hours before sign in...what makes you think they HAVE to incorporate the commute into your trip? Not gonna happen....

Nope.....never heard that.

Maybe the sheeple Flight Attendants have been told that because they are non-union but doubtful because they are about to vote and rocking the boat would be gambling for the company.

Sure, purchase my home and cover it if I'm upside down, pay for the move, explain to my wife and kids about losing their friends and family support, give me a cost of living increase to adjust for any increase in new living cost, cover my wife's loss of salary and longevity until she can replace it, pay for my divorce, and give me positive space to visit friends and family...The list goes on and on...

If anything, you will see airlines open many new domiciles if the work rule become too restrictive for commuting. Just imagine the cost of closing a domicile if you force a move!!!

Yogi

Yogi,
Do not join the military. You would be sorely disappointed.....

Luv

Latest resources

Back