• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Appreciate human rights? Don't fly on Mesa

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Idiot.....look how old the baby was you liberal weenie ! Geez !

Despite your "expert" commentary breastfeeding to two years is not uncommon and is not the exclusive domain of liberals either. Check out the World Health Organization or the American Association of Pediatrics position on breastfeeding and you will see that breastfeeding to two years is recommended by both. Don't get me wrong I like talking about boobies as much as anyone but this is an issue that is misunderstood and that mother had no reason to be kicked off a plane for what she was doing.

Hey Joe:

Read the profile,,,, she's a chick! :)

So, I guess the answer is,,,,,,,,,,,

By the way, Capt. Megadeath,,, if you wish to show me,, I'll let you know if you should be embarassed.

Hung
I will always admit when I'm wrong and I sure was. I was absolutely wrong for assuming (don't go there) that a profile name like Capt. Megadeath belonged to a man. It was admittedly sexist and I'm sure I will make the same mistake in the future, given the same circumstances.

(No offense Cpt. M, your name and avatar both rock)

I do however, wish to change my original statement from:

"Dude, you have a boob?"

to

"DUDE, you have a BOOB!....How YOU doin?"

Happy Hanukkah.

-JP

I will always admit when I'm wrong and I sure was. I was absolutely wrong for assuming (don't go there) that a profile name like Capt. Megadeath belonged to a man. It was admittedly sexist and I'm sure I will make the same mistake in the future, given the same circumstances.

(No offense Cpt. M, your name and avatar both rock)

I do however, wish to change my original statement from:

"Dude, you have a boob?"

to

"DUDE, you have a BOOB!....How YOU doin?"

Happy Hanukkah.

-JP

Brilliant recovery! Kudos to you sir...er...dude....er aviator.

Funny thing is, I normally LIKE talking about the boobies . . .

What's not to like? Boobies are multi-purpose. My bet is the freedumb fa was jelouse-regardless of gender-as well as fracking ignorant.

Megadeath, no one says you have to breast feed at all if you ever have kids. There is substantial medical evidence that it is better for the kid though. Given the current attitude of the TSA toward liquids in specific and their ignorance in general I think the mom made a good choice using the natural packaging. Also some kids that have been fed naturally regect rubber nipples regardless of what is coming out of them...they do know the difference!

I wonder if the CA of the flight was involved in this farce at all. Good thing it wasn't something I was involved with because the FA would have gotten written up and replaced like a bad tire and those folks would have gone-maybe a little late due to replacement of the stupid FA...

unless there was something else going on that we aren't hearing about...which is highly possible in this business.

Last edited:
Brilliant recovery! Kudos to you sir...er...dude....er aviator.
RS, even though I ALWAYS taught my students that you (well, actually your screen name) don't exist, thanks. It's good to know that every now and then I'm capable of turning my meaningless ramblings into coherent thought...

I just realized a couple of things:

1. I made my 300th post a few days ago.

2. My 300th post was about boobs.

Sweet!

Happy Yule.

-JP

Given the current attitude of the TSA toward liquids in specific and their ignorance in general I think the mom made a good choice using the natural packaging.

Good point.

Anyway, I don't think the lady should have been kicked off the flight.

Re-read my post...everyone agrees that she was not exposed. The FA seemed to be offended at the act not at anything that was seen.

BTW Props to SkyKing for having his head on straight about this issue!

Last week we had a down line flight. While waiting to board paxs I walked back to the cabin to talk to the IRO and he gave me the nod left so I took the bait and looked. There she sat dead asleep with the big gun hanging out for the world to see with the baby sleepng in her lap. Not a pretty sight! At the same moment I looked the flight attendant walks by me and says GOT MILK!

So freedom suspends the FA then turns around and argues that they are not at fault and don't have to comply with VA law. Maybe the FA can sue freedom.

Latest resources

Back