• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Appreciate human rights? Don't fly on Mesa

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
From what I have just researched, breast feeding has been happening for quite some time. Kudos to those who are finally standing up against this unnatural act.

Hey Joe:

Read the profile,,,, she's a chick! :)

So, I guess the answer is,,,,,,,,,,,

By the way, Capt. Megadeath,,, if you wish to show me,, I'll let you know if you should be embarassed.

Hung

Last edited:
give me a break!!! She was in the back of the plane and being discreet. What a repressed country we have when you can see celebrities basically letting it all hang out, and a mom feeding her baby creates this stir. if you want to fight for something, fight for decency in the media so that our daughters have a fighting chance to have a healthy image of themselves.

word.

I would be embarassed sticking my boob out for all the world to see.

Re-read my post...everyone agrees that she was not exposed. The FA seemed to be offended at the act not at anything that was seen.

BTW Props to SkyKing for having his head on straight about this issue!

Last edited:
Idiot.....look how old the baby was you liberal weenie ! Geez !

i'm hardly liberal, 2 years old is on the high side of the breast feeding spectrum but perfectly normal. how do you turn a mother's right to nourish her child into a political ideology? we americans need to shake our puritan roots, there is nothing wrong with breastfeeding. in fact, there is something very wrong in giving your child formula unless the mother is ill.

Latest resources

Back