• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

App to interview time at CHQ?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'm pretty sure it is a sweet plane, but eventually flying it will be just a job, and you will be bitching about the pay.
You guys are setting the bar very low by flying those things for that money. I'm not blaming the pilot group, I'm sure any regional would do it, but that's just the way it is for now.

AirlinePilot777 said:
All I can say is that I'd rather make peanuts flying a jet than make peanuts flight instructing. Besides SE piston time won't help me get on with a major (Yes I still think I'll be flying a 757 some day).

Pathetic!! And this is the exact attitude that is causing us to talk about working for peanuts instead of buying that second vacation home.

sioux1 said:
Pathetic!! And this is the exact attitude that is causing us to talk about working for peanuts instead of buying that second vacation home.

Amen Brother. This attitude of just wanting to fly a jet for some pay, any pay at all is what drags us all down. Pilots always have been their worst enemies. Unfortuntely all you flight instructor types never realize the damage you are doing until you've already taken the job flying for $hit pay at a $hit carrier. Remember how cool a c152 used to be and then you flew it a few times and got tired of it? Same **CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED** happens in the RJ, the 170, the 737 and the 777. Don't listen now, but think back to this in five years and you'll be saying, wow, he was right man, he was right all along.

so what should a cfi do? instruct for 5000 hrs trying to make mcdonalds pay, then demand six figures for an rj job?? and if you're saying this plane and then this plane, it all becomes a "job" why are you still flying for a career if you dont seem excited about it.

Traumahawk said:
.....THERE IS NO BAR

:D

Yes there is, right across the parking lot from the hotel. I am off for some happy hour brew!!

Good Day!

beech1900kid said:
Amen Brother. This attitude of just wanting to fly a jet for some pay, any pay at all is what drags us all down. Pilots always have been their worst enemies. Unfortuntely all you flight instructor types never realize the damage you are doing until you've already taken the job flying for $hit pay at a $hit carrier. Remember how cool a c152 used to be and then you flew it a few times and got tired of it? Same **CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED** happens in the RJ, the 170, the 737 and the 777. Don't listen now, but think back to this in five years and you'll be saying, wow, he was right man, he was right all along.

So why are you flying a 1900 or a CRJ? And how much do you make? How much did you make first year?

Stop bLaming ALL YOU FLIGHT INSTRUCTOR TYPES, as far as I'm concerned you are a tool just like all the FLIGHT INSTRUCTOR TYPES!

asarjfo said:
Yes there is, right across the parking lot from the hotel. I am off for some happy hour brew!!

Good Day!

Hahaha that's right, that's about the only bar we have, good thing it is a great bar, otherwise we would be screwed!

Latest resources

Back