App to interview time at CHQ?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Whitestoneclimb

Anyone know how long its been taking from online app to phone call at CHQ?

I have been waiting 4 weeks also faxed my resume twice. It seems looking at other as quick as a week and as long as 6.

CHQ is a crap company that uses a bad contract and creative legal concotions like Republic to avoid scope clause duties. Go ahead and work there so you can make $34 an hour as a senior FO on a 70 jet....pathetic

ahhhh dont listen to that dork. Majority of people on here are a$$holes and they hate their lives.

I am an FO on the 170 for CHQ and I am absolutely loving it! Do I wish we ALL (and I mean every regional airline) got paid a lil more, YES! I dont care for making peanuts. I consider myself very lucky and blessed to have been able to have gotten onto the 170 and also to be very senior in it.

CHQ is getting more and more 170s and also 190s. Exciting times are at CHQ then at any other regional (my opinion)

So far everyone that I have met have been very professional and a joy to work with. Good Luck with CHQ and if you get the interview, PM me and I'll let you know what they asked me during my interview. Later! Not everyone on here are dorks like that beech19 nut job :)

They never called me, their loss, I like it here a lot.
As far as flying 170s, it will wear off for you guys, and you will realize you are whoring yourselves flying it for 145 rates.

Fly safe.

CHQ make you do a stupid wunderlic test, then a written which makes sense,the only thing for the whole interview process, then fly a desk top?? Come on does that prove your flying skills.Then they pay you little or nothing andCHQ gets all the flying. That is b#@%s*it if you ask me

All I can say is that I'd rather make peanuts flying a jet than make peanuts flight instructing. Besides SE piston time won't help me get on with a major (Yes I still think I'll be flying a 757 some day).

Latest resources

Back