• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Apologising to ASA passengers

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Ask and you shall receive! After making excuses for ASA for six years I'm pived!!! Have at it folks:
[email protected]
Cell-(404)314-5048 Cell [email protected]
Work-(404)766-1400ext.2206
Work Fax-(404)209-1829

When pax call things get done....When I worked the ramp for AA a pax called Bob Crandall b/c their bag didn't make it to their destination and no one was in the bag claim office. A 1am phone call to ole Bob got them there bag by the time they woke up in the morning

Last edited:
I never apologise to the passengers. I simply tell them that if they wanted to be on time they should have bought a ticket on Southwest!!!

Buzz Saw

oceandude said:
Lets all start by learning to how to spell APOLOGIZE.

I cannot otherwise than be concerned at being the means of injuring your amiable daughters, and beg leave to apologise for it, as well as to assure you of my readiness to make them every possible amends-- but of this hereafter. Pride and Prejudice by Austen, Jane

Yes? Guess it depends on your education or lack thereof..... after all, who am I to argue with Jane Austen (a small hint...... she isn't the girl with the pig-tails that you tried to kiss in 3rd grade)

Last edited:
Pay CUT!!!! HELL NO!!! We burn more in fuel costs sitting for 45 minutes waiting for a gate then we pay most of our rampers for a weeks worth of work or an F/O for entired day's worth of flying. The company wants to save money......Get people to park airplanes and not clog up the ramp costing every airline including ours Millions of $$$$$$ each year sitting waiting for a gate! Ramp is short over 100 agents.....Who in the H3LL is in charge of hiring? They oughtta be sh!t canned.....The rampers are not to blame...U try and work out in 100 plus heat (Heat index, apu's...ect) short handed and tell me how fast you could work over an 8 hour shift. I betcha no pilot could do better....I know I've done it!

I am not going to lie to the PAX, they need to write the DOT not DL,EV,OO!!!! The DOT will motivate the companies to get better.

NO PAY, WORK RULE or SCOPE CONCESSIONS!!!! Shut it down if we have to!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back