Apologising to ASA passengers

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

twott driver

I don't know about you guys, but I am finding it rather embarassing having to apologise to passengers every other leg for the fcuk-up that is the ATL ramp.

My suggestion is that a standard briefing out of ATL include the personal email address and cell number of Brian La Breque, with a recommendation to all passengers who've been screwed over once again, that they contact him directly with their complaints.

Gate agents, flight attendents and pilots get it in the neck all day long from p'd off passengers. Maybe this way we can direct the anger in a constructive way to someone who supposedly has the power to make things better. That $850k bonus would suggest that he is a good manager, no?

Nothing quite like getting a call from an irate passenger sitting in an RJ on ramp 5 at 2:30am, who's been waiting 45 minutes to get parked!

As a NetJets pilot and Former IDE guy I would love his number. The next time I get hosed on the ramp in ATL I would love to go off on him as a paying passenger. Oh how fun it would be. You guys do a great job with what you have to work with. Hang in there Guys.

I think that is a great idea. Now post the email address and phone number. I am also tired of it. I have been telling them to go to delta.com and fill out a comment about their experience was. Strike vote now. oh we already did that. STRIKE NOW.

Encourage passengers to fill out the comment cards in SKY magazine. Maybe Jerry Grinchstien can put pressure on Jerry A. and he can put the squeeze on Bryan's balls.

Lancair said:
As a NetJets pilot and Former IDE guy I would love his number. The next time I get hosed on the ramp in ATL I would love to go off on him as a paying passenger. Oh how fun it would be. You guys do a great job with what you have to work with. Hang in there Guys.

404 766 1400
Call the moron please.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back