• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Apologising to ASA passengers

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I don't think I have made a PA in the past 2 months that hasn't had the words "we're sorry" in it.

Waited over an hour last week to park, which should be completely unacceptable, but somehow it is standard operating procedures for ASA.

I have absolutely NO CONFIDENCE WHATSOEVER in our management team.

ArcticFlier said:
Thanks............I was trying to get some form or Goat Rope into GO, but it wasn't working.

BTW........SGU is the Puzzle Palace.

AF :cool:

AF,

is that one of John Force's daughters on your avatar?

Also, I like to think of the GO as planet DeathStar!

Stifler's Mom said:
Waited over an hour last week to park, which should be completely unacceptable, but somehow it is standard operating procedures for ASA.

It's funny how after so little time waiting long periods to park has become the norm, again. Just when I think my expectations can't get any lower......

I used to have the same feelings/problems when I worked for Atlantic Coast Airlines out of ORD. The ramp was such a cluster, you knew even as the passengers were boarding to go to ORD that you would end up sitting an hour in the penalty box and watch their flights to London and Paris that night go taxiing by. It really was a feeling of helplessness, like you wanted to get on the PA and tell them the truth about to happen! After a while you kinda get jaded to all the cold stares as they get off the plane....

I quit apologizing long ago. I just offer my sympathy, and direct them to contact a DELTA customer service agent when/if they make it inside the airport. Often I call and have one waiting.

"Ladies and gentlemen, If you'd like to share your experience on ASA today with management. please feel free to fill out the customer comment card found on page _____ of your SKY magazine. Welcome to Atlanta"

Standard P.A. now. Running out of cards though

COOPERVANE said:
"Ladies and gentlemen, If you'd like to share your experience on ASA today with management. please feel free to fill out the customer comment card found on page _____ of your SKY magazine. Welcome to Atlanta"

Standard P.A. now. Running out of cards though

Try finding a comment card on an ASA airplane. I'll guarantee it's not a coincidence.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back