• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.

CutEmUp

It appears that the NC-Software site now charges to use the schedule importer that used to be free.

Is this Logbook Pro?

They stink anyways. It's like a glorified version of microsoft excel. I use it purely out of lack of other options.

You sure? I just updated my LBPro and was pretty annoyed that the schedule importer now comes with the regular version. I just bought the professional version for the importer about a month ago!

I don't own anything except a palm with APDL installed ($30). Used to be able to import my month schedule by copy and pasting to the website, then saving the files to my computer then syncing palm to computer. No more. $5/month if you buy two years worth of schedule importer. I'm sure you get other stuff with it that, but I don't need anything else. Looks like I'll have to input my schedule manually to my palm...time consuming and more room for error.

I had an issue with the software and he snubbed his nose at the prospect of helping me. I wanted him to send me another disk after I sent him the original software back. He refused to do it and would not offer me a refund. I swore I would never do business with a company that treated customers like that. I am
happy to see that people are starting to see how much of an money grubbing azzhole this guy is. Good luck.

Minimum $5.00/month for a two year subscription.

Anyone know of a *decent* logbook for PC? Hear there is a good one for mac but I'm slumming it with a PC.

It is obviously to pay for all of the R&D they've been doing to update APDL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back