• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

APA's Prez Throws Down on Management

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
This was the pilot group that willingly flew thru the PATCO strike and gave 75% of their political action money to anti-labor politicians in 2000.

Dangerkitty said:
Man thats really hitting below the belt. It's also not true since I have since left AA and will not be going back.

Your present employment position may have changed, but your attitude clearly is still accurately described by my previous "observation" of aa punk.
Your arrogance mixed with total ignorance is recognizable from a mile off. You just can't seem to wash that aa stink off, in fact you seem to wallow in it.

pylut said:
Your present employment position may have changed, but your attitude clearly is still accurately described by my previous "observation" of aa punk.
Give me one example.

pylut said:
Your arrogance mixed with total ignorance is recognizable from a mile off. You just can't seem to wash that aa stink off, in fact you seem to wallow in it.

Total ignorance? Are you freaking kidding me? Because you and I disagree about the integration you label me as ignorant? Get your facts and labels straight pylut, your TWA pilot hatred to the average AA pilot is clouding your thoughts.

Last edited:
Deacon said:
Looks like Crandalism is still alive at AA...........something never change even in the new regime

For the 100th time. I DONT FLY FOR AA ANYMORE!

BTW, what in the heck is "Crandalism"?

Deacon said:
Ex CEO BOB
I know who he is. I am quite well aware of AA's past since I flew for them.

However, what is "Crandalism" and how in the heck does it apply to me since I have nothing to do with how the airline is run and since I no longer work there?
I have never heard of the term.

If you are going to make observations the least you can do is back them up.

Dangerkitty said:
I know who he is. I am quite well aware of AA's past since I flew for them.

However, what is "Crandalism" and how in the heck does it apply to me since I have nothing to do with how the airline is run and since I no longer work there?
I have never heard of the term.

If you are going to make observations the least you can do is back them up.

Ignorance is not a putdown Kitty!
I believe I can help you with this term Crandalism.
Pilots when hired and not acquired by AA seem to get a partial lobotomy before hitting the real world. These pilots then get filled with Greed, Selfishness, and (AA)rrogance before hitting the line. If you did not show up for class with the World Revolves Around Me Perspective On Everything, they implant it before they allow you to join the APA. These are all necessary and important behavioral steps to becoming an APA member and completely distancing yourself nationally from all your brothers of trade.
These are some of the symptoms and behavioral traits displayed by your fellow (AA)viators. They have aligned themselves with their Corporations greed instead of fellow aviators and brothers of the trade. These behaviors that started in the 80’s and witnessed by thousands of fellow pilots coined the phrase or term Crandalism.
I hope this helps your understanding and maybe with time away from AA, and some maturing, you might outgrow the stink that follows you and your Crandalism/AAttitude.
Mach8forest

This was the pilot group that willingly flew thru the PATCO strike

MARU 657,

Are you saying AA was the only airline operating during the PATCO strike????

Mach8Forest said:
Ignorance is not a putdown Kitty!
I believe I can help you with this term Crandalism.
Pilots when hired and not acquired by AA seem to get a partial lobotomy before hitting the real world. These pilots then get filled with Greed, Selfishness, and (AA)rrogance before hitting the line. If you did not show up for class with the World Revolves Around Me Perspective On Everything, they implant it before they allow you to join the APA. These are all necessary and important behavioral steps to becoming an APA member and completely distancing yourself nationally from all your brothers of trade.
These are some of the symptoms and behavioral traits displayed by your fellow (AA)viators. They have aligned themselves with their Corporations greed instead of fellow aviators and brothers of the trade. These behaviors that started in the 80’s and witnessed by thousands of fellow pilots coined the phrase or term Crandalism.
I hope this helps your understanding and maybe with time away from AA, and some maturing, you might outgrow the stink that follows you and your Crandalism/AAttitude.
Mach8forest

Very nicely defined Mach8. Though I am partial to to the simple "aa stink" explanation, your description is certainly more eloquent.

Latest resources

Back