• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

APA walks out of negotiations

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Give 'em hell, fellas. Eventually, but not sure when, these folks are going to realize that paying people while treating them fairly is a cost of doing business. The alternative is far too expensive in the long run. I hope the pilots break it off in Arpey.:bomb:

No! No! No! You dont have to taxi behind these guys in JFK like I do.. :crying:

J/K Fight on APA!!!! :uzi:

If NWA ALPA is so great what do you have to show for it??? You've never had a leading industry contract, ever...
You've pissed on each other and fought amongst yourselves and nothing more to show then red, blue and green book.. Wow, one more color and you can call yourselves the rainbow gang. LMAO!!!
Get real....

Hey Musk,

Check your facts... 1998 we went on strike, and came back with an industry leading contract with the smallest mainline A/C the DC9 paying $193.00 per hour. Just two summers ago, a lot of our pilots got sick and as a result the company offered us a lot of contract improvements to get the well pilots to fly on their days off.

Now, what exactly have you or your really powerful MEC done when your pilot group was being treated unfair?........(inquiring minds want to know):)

Musky,

Who do you work for so we can compare what each group has done and not done??? I understand your anger somewhat by looking at the avro, saab and metro. My guess is former mesaba with a very large chip against mainline NWA. Sorta like Joe Merchant is with Delta.

If NWA ALPA is so great what do you have to show for it??? You've never had a leading industry contract, ever...
You've pissed on each other and fought amongst yourselves and nothing more to show then red, blue and green book.. Wow, one more color and you can call yourselves the rainbow gang. LMAO!!!
Get real....

Latest resources

Back