• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

APA Pilot Running for Congress

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Raising taxes not only on me directly, but also on the companies that my 401K is invested in isn't going to put more money in my pockets.

I'm not a devote McCain supporter but I gotta agree with Cindy's logic:

"From the time Barack Obama was sworn in as a United State Senator, to the time he announced he was forming a Presidential exploratory committee, he logged 143 days of experience in the Senate. That's how many days the Senate was actually in session and working. After 143 days of work experience, Obama believed he was ready to be Commander In Chief, Leader of the Free World, and fill the shoes of Abraham Lincoln, FDR, JFK and Ronald Reagan. 143 days.

I keep leftovers in my refrigerator longer than that."

Cindy McCain

OBAMA IS JUST BARELY OFF HIGH MINS FOR CRYING OUT LOUD........

Compare Obama's experience with that of Lincoln when he was elected POTUS...

No, pissed about suspending Habeas Corpus and putting journalists and Congressmen in prison for opposing the war.

No, pissed about suspending Habeas Corpus and putting journalists and Congressmen in prison for opposing the war.

Sounds more the Bush....

back to the point....

Lincoln wasn't even the expected to win the nomination..... he was a backwoods lawyer, one term congressman.....

he turned out to be one of if not the best POTUS....

I'm not aware of Bush putting American citizens in prison and suspending their Habeas Corpus rights. No matter, neither he or Lincoln is running anyway. I'm sure Obama has some good points, but this comparison doesn't show me anything other than that it's possible to be elected with less than a majority of the votes.

Sounds more the Bush....

Back that up. How many congressmen have been put in jail for speaking out against the war under W? Zero. Though hopefully Murtha will be kicked out of congress for slander against the marines, his fellow marines, he called cold blooded murderers.

Last edited:
He doesn’t want “Drill Here, Drill Now”.
He thinks global warming is a concern.
He’s a member of APA.

Why would anyone want to support this union pilot that doesn’t understand the issues.

Who's his opponent?

I'll send him some money.

DRILL...DRILL...DRILL

yeah- you want drilling because it's not your coast and land that it will screw.

- there are simply better solutions- you can't shun alternative energy b/c it will take too long to develop- and then be for more drilling when it will take just as long... It's a perfect time to make the transition off the stuff altogether.

Nindiri- amazing-- .... I'd love to have a career that will allow me an income to invest. Maybe you've already got your nest egg??
There are pilots in the pipeline behind you, idiot.

Latest resources

Back