APA Pilot Running for Congress

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
He's APA, not ALPA.

And if APA's stance on ALPA-represented Eagle is any indication, I would not be voting for this guy for ANYTHING.

You mean the stance that all AMR flying should be done by pilots on the APA seniority list? Sounds like a good stance to me.

Don't we still have an AirTran pilot running for congress in NC?

Yep. Will Breazeale is running for a seat in NC. He won his primary, I think. I'm not too sure on his stances on labor, though, because he's running on a pretty far-right platform according to his website.

this thread is why were all so underpaid-
it's a no-brainer to support Paul. I know him and have encouraged this move for over 10 years. He's outstanding, a moderate, and exactly what our profession needs. AN ADVOCATE.

If we can't support him- i give up on all of you--- you argue for policies that weaken us. I hate that my contract is connected to yours--

this thread is why were all so underpaid-
it's a no-brainer to support Paul. I know him and have encouraged this move for over 10 years. He's outstanding, a moderate, and exactly what our profession needs. AN ADVOCATE.

If we can't support him- i give up on all of you--- you argue for policies that weaken us. I hate that my contract is connected to yours--

No....the reason we are all so underpaid is because of the following...

1. The Deregulation Act of 1978 signed by Jimmy Carter.....designed to lower airfares, which reduces revenue....

2. 911.....and the subsequent hassle involved with flying after 911....

3. Absolutely no unity amongst union represented pilot groups and a total failure of ALPA and APA to address any meaningful brand scope....

4. Rapidly rising oil costs brought on largely by not allowing us to tap our own oil reserves here....

Paul may a great guy....but he isn't a "moderate"....and he isn't best for our industry.....

I 'll never take advice from a pilot on how to manage money, keep a marriage...and hell no on how to run a country.

No there's some wisdom you can't argue with!

You got my vote if you ever run for office!

Wait a minute......... is that a conflict of interest?

If he doesn't have the money now-- getting 50 bucks from a bunch of pilots who are on this forum, is absolutely laughable.

Joe- you're wrong about everything except #3- and even then- you take it to a place you shouldn't.

Blue-
the rest of his constituency might think that a vote of confidence from those in his industry might lend credibility.
Give him a shot.

Yep. Will Breazeale is running for a seat in NC. He won his primary, I think. I'm not too sure on his stances on labor, though, because he's running on a pretty far-right platform according to his website.

Last thing we want in our union is a opinion that is different from the party line.

I'll have to send him some money.

Warming? Yea, probably is happening as part of a natural cycle. Lots of money being made by the alarmists like Mr. Private Jet, multiple massive SUV, big mansion and estate, do-as-I-say-not-as-I-do Gore.

DRILL, baby.

Obama - nope.
McCain - YGBSM.

Big problem this election year. It's so bad, Ralph Nader is starting to look good.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back