• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

APA Pilot Running for Congress

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
High quality candidate there. Enjoyed climbing balconies on overnights to get a peak at the FA....

John Belushi did it it in Animal House.... I'd vote for him in a second if he were still alive. :D

That comparison doesn't inspire me with a lot of confidence in Obama.

Exactly, even Lincoln had more experience than Obama's 143 days....

If you are concerned about a President who ran roughshod over the Constitution, and I know Dumbocrats never let this bother them, I have two names for you.

Woodrow (huh, huh, hmm hmm) Wilson and FDR

FDR imprisoned Jap Americans, spied on people like a paranoid Stalin, admired Mussolini and Hitler's Fascism (before the war), strangled the freedom of the press and instituted a draft.

I actually am a fan of his, to a degree. I just think it is hypocritical (again, never an obstacle for a Lib) for anyone to berate Bush for taking only a fraction of these same actions. FDR is a hero to the left.

Woodrow simply ran amuck in Central and South America; nation building and attempting to create an imperialistic utopia. And you thought the Neo-cons cornered that market?

These again are the things a modern lib accuses the right of today. He also instituted the 1st draft and the federal income tax (any fans of this?) Introduced racial segregation into the federal govt. (I know there are fans of this, you hatemongers:uzi: ) Supported eugenics (compusory sterilization of undesirables). That sounds pretty good actually.:laugh:

Come to think of it, Democrats have been there for or started almost every war in the 1900's. The warmongers!:beer:

WWI - Woodrow
WWII - FDR
Korea - Truman
Vietnam - JFK, but mostly LBJ

P.S. I want Batman to impregnate me so I can produce his buttbaby. (an inside joke from a previous post)

Nindiri- amazing-- .... I'd love to have a career that will allow me an income to invest. Maybe you've already got your nest egg??
There are pilots in the pipeline behind you, idiot.
You're putting NOTHING in a 401K or an IRA? That is a foolish decision, my friend.

I'm not aware of Bush putting American citizens in prison and suspending their Habeas Corpus rights.

yes because rules we lay down for ourselves don't apply when we're dealing with those damn dirty foreigners.

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you, etc... I think that's the central tenet of Bush's supposed "guiding light" - Jesus Christ

yes because rules we lay down for ourselves don't apply when we're dealing with those damn dirty foreigners.
Yeah, that's pretty much it, because I don't give a damn whether some Al Quaida terrorist from Afghanistan gets his feelings hurt in Gitmo. You don't like? Too bad.

That's the same with every mainline group and their related "express" groups. The APA pilots are nothing unusual in that regard. I agree that it's ridiculous to blame the regional guys for problems that the mainline guys created for themselves.

I thought we were one big happy family and a "brotherhood"? You mean it ain't true?

Latest resources

Back