• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

APA Pilot Running for Congress

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
well-- what would you say if i told you that right-wing guys ONLY line the pockets of CEO's redistributing wealth from the middle class to the super-rich?.... i'm tired of subsidizing these guys

I'm tired of subsidizing dead beats who make bad decisions in life and/or don't like to work.....I don't want to subsidize ANYONE....

waveflyer said:
The left side is the lesser of two evils -- for sure.

How do you figure? Your welcome to your opinion....but the majority of pilots would disagree...

waveflyer said:
Not one of us can say our lives have been better since 2000.

I can....I'm sorry your not.....Not everyone is worse off.....and many who are did it to themselves with real estate they couldn't afford.....

waveflyer said:
AND DON"T BLAME 9/11.

Regarding airlines....it's not all 911...Althought that is a major part of it....It's also deregulation (Carter), high oil (no drilling and declining dollar), internet (Gore?), and absolutely no unity or lateral movement ability within the business......

You go ahead and blame Bush for it all.....some of us are more realistic....

Great. Youre at WN? So b/c you've been good- nothing's wrong? It's all about you?

You said "none of us can say things are better than they were in 2000".....That isn't true...The left is trying to drag everyone into the "pity party".....The day after Obama is elected the media and the left will be talking about how much better things are....They are already starting to turn....

There are some incredible real estate deals out there....Take advantage of it waveflyer....Don't rely on the airline business as your sole source of income....

my political views changed greatly when i saw so much money stolen from my peers.

How was it "stolen"....I could say the same about the left wanting to "steal" my money thru higher taxes.....

How will the left protect you? Are you familiar with what has happened in Michigan? The left and the unions haven't done squat to protect them....The only state in the union with negative economic growth......Is that we all have to look forward to?

No, pissed about suspending Habeas Corpus and putting journalists and Congressmen in prison for opposing the war.

Funny....but I bet the left doesn't mind that.....Lincoln was far harder on Americans than Bush has been on the enemy combatents.....

yeah- you want drilling because it's not your coast and land that it will screw.

I'm a native Californian....born and raised on the coast....Now I live in this guy district in Florida on the coast....DRILL...DRILL...DRILL.....Heck put one in my back yard....PLEASE.......

As far as the "science" of global warming....it is mostly junk science.....The envirnonmental wackos want to put you and I out of work....

http://www.junkscience.com/Greenhouse/

And you know this because you've studied this science and have a Ph.D in Atmospheric and Geological Sciences, like a lot of the "wackos" who write about this stuff do?

I can't understand why so many people who know relatively little about a topic automatically dismiss people who DO know about it for sake of convenience and, also, because ignorance is bliss.

Last edited:
FDR imprisoned Jap Americans, spied on people like a paranoid Stalin, admired Mussolini and Hitler's Fascism (before the war), strangled the freedom of the press and instituted a draft.

He also ordered all weapons confiscated from German Americans during the war......

Muslim enemy combatents who are POWs are treated better under Bush than Japanese Americans were treated under FDR....Hmmmmm......

I can't understand why so many people who know relatively little about a topic automatically dismiss people who DO know about it for sake of convenience and, also, because ignorance is bliss.

You mean like Dr. Singer?

http://infowars.net/articles/march2008/240308Singer.htm

Nobody argues that climates don't change....They do....Warmer and colder....After all "global warming" started when the ice age started to end....Was that the fault of the internal combustion engine?

From the article:

"Singer insists he is not on the payroll of the energy industry, but admits he once accepted an unsolicited check from Exxon for $10,000." The article also states.

I do understand your point. How much of a difference humans can actually make is an issue, but there's nothing wrong with doing what you can do minimize a possible effect. And I'd lean more towards trusting the "mainstream scientific theories" than this one guy who took money from Exxon. That's huge, btw.

From the article:

"Singer insists he is not on the payroll of the energy industry, but admits he once accepted an unsolicited check from Exxon for $10,000." The article also states.

I do understand your point. How much of a difference humans can actually make is an issue, but there's nothing wrong with doing what you can do minimize a possible effect. And I'd lean more towards trusting the "mainstream scientific theories" than this one guy who took money from Exxon. That's huge, btw.

Many of us "right wingers" are also hunters and fishermen.....We want a clean environment just as much as you do.....We don't want to harm the economy however doing things that are questionable.....

China is far more dangerous to the environment than my two stroke outboard....

Transporting oil in tankers from the middle east is more dangerous than drilling it here....

As far as Singer getting an "UNSOLICITED check" from Exxon....DUH....Aren't corporations allowed to refute bad science with scientists?

Latest resources

Back