Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Anyone seen that new SWA TV commercial about pulling over a plane?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Kind of funny really...

SWA 15 RES days/mo.

DAL? Little help Gen Gen. Where ya at, Paris? They have internet there. If they have internet in LBB, they have internet in Paris. Even Paris, TX, has internet.

That's great. I don't think any DL reserve works 19 days a month unless it is a busy Summer month, and then they probably don't go over the average line value by much. I don't really know though. And when I fly INTL flights I often don't bring my computer, and my droid phone doesn't always work overseas. That's fine with me, though, I like to relax on the beach sometimes with no cares in the World.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Last edited:
I haven't been on reserve in awhile but I think it is ten off in a 30 day month and 11 in a 31 day month. Of course they probably get more off on slower months etc. Btw I have been on a great 9 day intra Asia trip so I haven't been able to see FI in a bit. Just did a great WWII tour of Saipan. Any other questions? How was ELP?

Bye Bye---General Lee

10-11 days off for reserve !!..:eek:

9 day trip :puke:

That's great. I don't think any DL reserve works 19 days a month unless it is a busy Summer month, and then they probably don't go over the average line value by much. I don't really know though. And when I fly INTL flights I often don't bring my computer, and my droid phone doesn't always work overseas. That's fine with me, though, I like to relax on the beach sometimes with no cares in the World.

Bye Bye---General Lee

http://joshywashington.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/1628010362_eefe448ec2_o1.jpg

Enjoying those intl' layovers?

I've heard SWA also has layovers in HRL, TUS, and SAN.......all near the scary US/Mexican border.

What's your point?

I do plenty of Mexico layovers. None are fun. I was just pointing out even some US layovers can be dangerous, like some intl ones.

LOL!!!!!!! I was out of the country, something your company doesn't trust you to do. Am I right? Gimme proof... Wait, you can't. But, a city is calling your name, and it just barfed. It was AMA.

Bye Bye---General Lee

9 day trip at Delta? That's a long time.

I've said it before. WN does fly international. We service ELP and HRL.

Gup

9 day trip at Delta? That's a long time.

I've said it before. WN does fly international. We service ELP and HRL.

Gup

100 trips a month? That's a lot of takeoff's and landings. From the sounds of that, you guys are underpaid!
Gear up biatch!

Latest resources

Back