Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Anyone see jonathan ornstein on speedtv?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Dave Benjamin said:
What you're missing is the fact thsat JO has not shown any sign of developing ethics or morals. Nobody cares that he got busted 15 years ago. What people in this industry care about is what he's done since then. He still has a criminal mind but he's smart enough not to do anything that will land him in jail. Glad you like him. At least he has one fan. Maybe he'll let you polish his motorcycle collection or clean the road grime off his helmet.

Hmm. Someone's not listening. How can I say this w/o saying this?

I'm not willing to come out on a public forum and bash a fellow employee and risk getting canned.

But I am willing to read anything that has specific criticisms about recent activity.

The whole broo-hah-hah about jumpseating and company provided travel to required training events was an interesting case study.

AWACO said:
2 Wheel Tuesday did an interview with that fool (6/13/06pm & 6/14/06am). He was just talking about riding his Aprilla in SoCal and keeking up with the young kids in the mountains bla bla bla. What was kind of funny is he did state 'some people think my business ideas are kind of unconventional' I dont know if he was refering to him riding a motorcycle or his view on pilots.

check this out: (old news?)
go! also announced that the $39 promotional fare is now part of its regular fare structure and can be booked at http://www.iflygo.com
I'd rather see him being medivaced to a neuro trama er, so they could use him for an organ donor. Maybe Hulas could use a heart transplant.
PBR

dash8driver said:
im sure he could use one, but i doubt JO has one to donate...

I heard that J to tha O is on the list for a soul transplant. Although that implies he had one in the first place.

Latest resources

Back