Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Anyone see jonathan ornstein on speedtv?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

AWACO

Unregistered User
2 Wheel Tuesday did an interview with that fool (6/13/06pm & 6/14/06am). He was just talking about riding his Aprilla in SoCal and keeking up with the young kids in the mountains bla bla bla. What was kind of funny is he did state 'some people think my business ideas are kind of unconventional' I dont know if he was refering to him riding a motorcycle or his view on pilots.

check this out: (old news?)
go! also announced that the $39 promotional fare is now part of its regular fare structure and can be booked at http://www.iflygo.com

I was hoping Court TV might show a rerun of the trial where Ornstein was convicted of fraud. There's nothing "unconventional" about his business ideas. We've had a variety of criminals in the boardrooms across the US. Plus Lorenzo was in the industry before Ornstein gained any real prominence.

Dave Benjamin said:
I was hoping Court TV might show a rerun of the trial where Ornstein was convicted of fraud. There's nothing "unconventional" about his business ideas. We've had a variety of criminals in the boardrooms across the US. Plus Lorenzo was in the industry before Ornstein gained any real prominence.

What fraud has he been convicted of as a CEO of an airline, or any company, for that matter.

Just curious.

(Please bash Mesa for 20 pages now. You know you want to. )

Soverytired said:
What fraud has he been convicted of as a CEO of an airline, or any company, for that matter.

Just curious.

(Please bash Mesa for 20 pages now. You know you want to. )

Another case of poor reading comprehension. I just hope your attention to detail improves when you're at work.

Ornstein's felony conviction is pretty well known. Nowhere did I imply that he was convicted while serving as an airline executive. This all happened in his previous career in stock/investments. Once he was banished from that profession he needed to find another industry to infect.

While he may not have engaged in criminal behavior recently since he's smarter now, the man is morally and ethically reprehensible. What's sad is that he finds so many "helpers" that are willing to be his accomplices. In fact I think he found about 50 of them pretty easily when he started Freedom.

That ****************************** bag has a felony on his record. He can't even apply for a job at his own airline, yet he can be the CEO. Go figure. Maybe one day he won't be able to keep up with those kids in the hills at 140 mph. And hopefully by then he'll realize that helmets are for p*ssies.

Dave Benjamin said:
Another case of poor reading comprehension. I just hope your attention to detail improves when you're at work.

<sigh>

Oh no, I understood you the first time. But he did the crime then did the time (or paid the fine) . . .and seems to have done pretty darn well for a guy who got the wind knocked out of his sails from a self-inflicted wound.

While no friend of pilots (REPEAT: JO IS NOT A FRIEND OF PILOTS), he has certainly been good for Mesa. I know . . . I was furloughed after LR lost the United flying, and I thought my career here was over. JO turned this place around, big time.

Are you one of those guys who thinks that a pilot with a single DUI on his driving record 15 years ago should disqualify him from ever working as a pilot again? Cuz it's about the same thing.

belchfire said:
I wouldn't cross the street to urinate on him if he was on fire.

I would if I could drink turpentine first.

JO was being very belligerent in a Santa Monica city council meeting recently, even verbally threated someone in there.

Wow, soverytired is an Ornstein apologist.
JO good for Mesa? Turned the place around did he? You probably think Colonel Sanders is good for chickens.
Since you've been around since the Risley days it's safe to assume you're a Mesa lifer. Nothing wrong with that.

To compare a 15 year old DUI to previous criminal activity and the ongoing abhorable conduct of JO is just plain dumb.
It's quite possible for someone to have made a mistake 15 years ago. If their record has been clean since and they don't abuse alchohol then they have obviously made a postive change in their lives. I know of pilots and others that have successfully overcome substance abuse and are outstanding individuals.

Ornstein on the other hand has shown no signs of recovery. He's still a sick miserable pathetic excuse for a human being. He has not reformed himself. He's still ethically and morally bankrupt. But at least he has one fan at Mesa and that's soverytired, a thankful Mesa lifer. Ornstein is smart enough not to get convicted again but deep down he's still the same scam artist.

Latest resources

Back