Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Anyone know anything about Proctor and Gamble?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I think they want you to have gotten your MBA while attending War College or during your tour at the Pentagon.

You have to read between the lines of GVflyer's post. They hire token civilians but it's a military outfit. Not that there's anything wrong with that... ;) TC

brvopilot said:
They actually had a flight officer position posted on their website last June. I applied and received a response for a online assessment. I got the very strong feeling a MBA or some kind of masters degree was required...not just a nice to have. I don't have a masters and I never heard back from them. I am from the area and would LOVE to work for them but don't know about getting another degree (25K) just for P&G (although I am strongly thinking about it). I still update my resume every six months, who knows right? Good luck

Honestly, your total time is probably a bit low for them as well... I know a lot of large corporate operators who look for somewhere around 5,000 total as a min...

3 GIV's and 2 GV's

Could somebody please PM me the names of the DO & CP? Someone not connected with aviation told me he thought the head of the flight department was an old classmate of mine but couldn't remember the name.

TIA

I know some of the people who got on, and I don't think they had masters degrees. It's all who you know, gotta know someone in the department. Have heard rumors that they pay isn't what it used to be for the newbies anyway. One person I know was actually considering leaving to his old job. Pay is good but the planes go FAR AWAY and stay there, gone from home for long periods of time. Just rumors, but who knows?

Well, I dropped off my resume' today! (And yes I spelled it right in the header and cover letter! ROFLMAO) It seems that everyone was flying today and they were all going to Japan. HMMM bigger airplane, bigger suitcase. I guess if I get a call I'll have to upgrade to the big Purdy Neat Stuff bag.

P&G still at TTN or is that Just J&J, and Merck?

Diesel--P&G is at Cincinatti Lunken. Bristol-Meyers is also at TTN, though.TC

thanks i allways forget. I fly a plane based out of there and I've only seen the signs for the last 13 years but I still forget.

Now i know what it feels like to be G200.

Latest resources

Back