Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Anyone know anything about Proctor and Gamble?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

inthewind

When will spring be here?
Anyone know anything about Procter and Gamble?

I know that they are located at LUK and the name of the Chief Pilot, but no contact info or what they fly. Anyone with info it is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
They have N4PG (GIV), N5PG (G550)...at least. I THINK they used to have a G3, not sure if it's still around. They are currently building a new hangar at LUK and 21L/3R is being expanded for the new 550.

I like their toothpaste and use their washing detergent products.:D Oh, and I think I have a coffee maker built by them (or one of their cheap labor shops in Bangladesh).

The only thing I know about Procter & Gamble is

that they'd probably be more impressed with your resume if you make sure to spell the corporate name correctly.

Just joking. Couldn't resist.

Thanks for the spelling tip, I had to go look at a tube of toothpaste but you're right!

Premier flight department. They have four Gulfstreams, a mix of GIVs and GVs, going to five Gulfstreams. I don't know if their second G550 has been delivered yet.

Good group of guys and gals. Very conservative operation. One of their pilots was the Chief of Stan Eval for the USEUCOM Flight Department (an invitation only military flight department), arguably the best pilot in the Det, but it still took her 10 years to make Provisional Captain at P&G. Strong military presence in the flight department biased towards the Army.

Excellent compensation. They pay in pay brackets based on seniority. For instance at year 10, you might enter a bracket begining at $134K and topping out at $155K at year 15. You would then move into the next bracket, sort of like GS grades and steps. They make their real money, however, in the $30-$40K in stock they receive as profit sharing each year.

GV

Thanks for all the info, now if only I could take the Shuttle out for some touch and goes! LMAO

They actually had a flight officer position posted on their website last June. I applied and received a response for a online assessment. I got the very strong feeling a MBA or some kind of masters degree was required...not just a nice to have. I don't have a masters and I never heard back from them. I am from the area and would LOVE to work for them but don't know about getting another degree (25K) just for P&G (although I am strongly thinking about it). I still update my resume every six months, who knows right? Good luck

Latest resources

Back