Anyone in the Colgan March 17 Class?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
G'boro

Does Colgan fly into Greensboro, NC? On the website, Greensboro is listed, but it doesn't show any flight information on it.

They used to, but pulled out in October. They flew from DCA to GSO once a day. The website isn't updated very much.

Looks like 20 of us in the March 17th class... and they all have pretty high times! I'm impressed!

High Time: 6400
Low Time: 792.4
8 of 20 have 3500+ :eek:

It looks like maybe six guys from ChiExpress. This should be fun.

Shy

I heard some ex-Eagle guys will be in that class, too.

EMBATP said:
what kinds of time/experience is getting hired? have a bud trying to get on somewhere. what is the chance of getting iah? thanks

EMB,

It looks like I misspoke earlier. Out of 20, it looks like 8 of us have more than 3500 tt, and three have less than 1000. The rest look like MEIs or are from TX, and are all assigned IAH/Saabs. Just an update.

Shy

I have to admit... I'm amazed someone hasn't trolled in here by now and gone on a full-bore anti-Colgan rant. Seems to be "the way it is" when anyone gets a job and has the "nerve" to be happy about it online!

Congrats Shy. Study hard and make everyone proud! :D

question

I got a question, I did the interview March 8 and after that was given paper work to do the drug test and finger prints. The next day I passed the sim. Is that a good sign?? Hopefully I will be in the april 1st or april 15 class date. I would like to work here, seems like a very good company.

Last edited:
Mosquito said:
I got a question, I did the interview March 8 and after that was given paper work to do the drug test and finger prints. The next day I passed the sim. Is that a good sign?? Hopefully I will be in the april 1st or april 15 class date. I would like to work here, seems like a very good company.

Drug test and prints before training ? Wow Colgan is staying ahead of things ...

TheBigH said:
Drug test and prints before training ? Wow Colgan is staying ahead of things ...

yeap all who they liked got to do that. The others where sent home.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back