• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Anyone in an RAH Sept 13th class

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The LOA signed by the teamsters and RAH says that these pilots will be integrated with their original date of hire @ Shuttle America once the arbitration is complete. Also this LOA was written by one of the best RLA attorneys in the country, who will be representing the Shuttle Pilots in arbitration. He represented some "major" clients in the past.

64 line pilots for September on the Saab side. With 50 hard lines / 2 = 25 lines per position with 5 reserves in FWA and 9 reserves in IAD. not really overstaffed.

So to the original question, Anyone in the 9/13 class besides these people?

I call BS

SF340GuyThe LOA signed by the teamsters and RAH says that these pilots will be integrated with their original date of hire @ Shuttle America once the arbitration is complete. Also this LOA was written by one of the best RLA attorneys in the country, who will be representing the Shuttle Pilots in arbitration. He represented some "major" clients in the past.

64 line pilots for September on the Saab side. With 50 hard lines / 2 = 25 lines per position with 5 reserves in FWA and 9 reserves in IAD. not really overstaffed.

I don't think that any LOA has been signed. Why would we need arbitration then. You guys will have to wait and see what happens just like the rest of us. Quit making up BS and posting it on these boards. If you can provide said letter of agreement I apologize and will stand corrected, but that would be about as likely as you guys even keeping your jobs if you keep holding up the process. I am under the impression your leases and contracts will all run out in the beginning of next year. Let's see what the company does when you guys have not joined up 737 by then. They will have no contractual obligation to your pilot group. I just hope it works out for you all. I am not wishing ill for any of you, and I look forward to a united pilot group, I just wouldn't push your luck past the fall.

What SF340Guy meant to say is that after the integration the furloughed pilots will fall in to where there integrated seniority would put them. Date of hire would only serve as an example, since noone knows what the outcome is. IBT local 264 has hired counsel and the latest rumor was that arbitration is slated for September 26th.

Apparently the LOA has been signed because the 10 (or so) FOs recieved their furlough letters that mentioned going to a Republic class the second week of September.

As far as leases running out, 3 SAABs are being removed from service with the September 6th schedule change. 3 more are being pulled down in October which will leave only 2 SAABs for the month of October.

It is funny that you mention making up BS and then say we are holding up the process.

ricketmt said:
SF340GuyThe LOA signed by the teamsters and RAH says that these pilots will be integrated with their original date of hire @ Shuttle America once the arbitration is complete. Also this LOA was written by one of the best RLA attorneys in the country, who will be representing the Shuttle Pilots in arbitration. He represented some "major" clients in the past.

Boy, we need some fact checking here....your IBT has been dragging so much feet, nike is jealous. No LOU is in place, our MEC has not yet been notified of an arbitration date. Any furloughed Saab folks will join RAH as new hires. THAT IS WHY IT WAS NOT BENEFICIAL TO DRAG YOUR FEET!!! Now the guys come in on the bottom, and are not afforded the same rights, as is is back dated to the date of acquisition....over

ricketmt said:
I don't think that any LOA has been signed. Why would we need arbitration then. You guys will have to wait and see what happens just like the rest of us. Quit making up BS and posting it on these boards. If you can provide said letter of agreement I apologize and will stand corrected, but that would be about as likely as you guys even keeping your jobs if you keep holding up the process. I am under the impression your leases and contracts will all run out in the beginning of next year. Let's see what the company does when you guys have not joined up 737 by then. They will have no contractual obligation to your pilot group. I just hope it works out for you all. I am not wishing ill for any of you, and I look forward to a united pilot group, I just wouldn't push your luck past the fall.

Actually what I meant was that they would be integrated in the same manner as the rest of the Shuttle America pilots. By "date of hire", I meant that they would get their seniority as of their DOH @ Shuttle. What I meant was that they would fall where ever the Shuttle guys fell. If it was a staple, then they would be stapled with the rest of us, not fall in their new class of Sept 13th. Does that make you happy.

An LOA was signed, to send these guys to class, and act as new hires until the integration is complete, then be integrated as described above.

Last edited:
ASH said:
Boy, we need some fact checking here....your IBT has been dragging so much feet, nike is jealous. No LOU is in place, our MEC has not yet been notified of an arbitration date. Any furloughed Saab folks will join RAH as new hires. THAT IS WHY IT WAS NOT BENEFICIAL TO DRAG YOUR FEET!!! Now the guys come in on the bottom, and are not afforded the same rights, as is is back dated to the date of acquisition....over

well that about sums it all up. thread complete.

Latest resources

Back