• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Anyone heard from chautauqua

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Not sure what is goin on there....I applied about a month ago, I though I would get called back soon, I have around 2500 hours, 1100 multi turbine, I haven't heard anything yet though...Who knows!!!!

BOHICAgain said:
is ur tt correct 635?? thats pretty good how much multi time do u have??
just curious

uh, no. it is not. i dont keep up with my own flightinfo.com profile. i got 1000+ multi PIC now. A year of 135 freight and also a summer of forest fire fighting activities. So, the landscape is different now....

I sent my stuff in via fax, email, and through climbto350.com both times they advertised in Sept. Nothing to date, and I exceed their Min's for the 170 by double. I have no idea how they decide who get the nod or not. I have sent them resume's periodically for the last year and have head nothing. Who knows...

send it next day priority through usps, resume and cover letter. guy at the counter said it will get there at 1pm. Rosa called at 1:15pm.

There appears to be a "hiring dartboard" at RAH similar to the one United had back in the 90's. Some people (regardless of TT/ME) get calls almost immediately, while others (maybe even with higher times) wait months. Just hang in there.

SNAP145 You haven't even started class yet and you first attempt was cancelled why do you talk like your a pro??? Why do you have them as your pic under your name. You are the only person I know who applied for G o J e T s and didn't get hired. Hope sitting in the hiring pool is fun

haha nice try fag....me and *************************s....(3I3)

Last edited:
hows the weather in saint louie????????

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back