Anyone heard from chautauqua

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Smarta$$

Wondering if anyone that sent in a resume or did the online app at chautauqua has heard anything. How long did it take for them to call you back. Any info on current hiring?

Applied sept 29th ish...nothing yet. Expected something relatively quick as they had just posted on climbto350.com of all places. Oh well...

Applied in late Aug. and still nothing, I did the online app. on their website, same thing for Express Jet.:eek:

keep pluggin away..send a resume at least once every two weeks...she gets about two million a day...145 hiring is kind of at a stand still for right now but should pick up soon as they are still interviewing apps with 145 times....good luck!

my assessment is a little more bleak. From gathering what I know from my buddies that work there, 145 hiring is nil for a while i.e. through the end of the year. Also the reduction in 37-50 seat DL flying come december will leave chq with more reserves and a reduction in lines on the 145 side. No talk of furlough AT ALL, as they're spreading out the other flying amongst their 2 million bases.

As for the 170, once the shuttle america integration is settled, more will be known, but there could be anywhere from 40ish to 90ish pilots taking the next E-170 FO slots. That will hurt your timing.

The 145 was known as the plane the newby CFIs would go to and the 170 being the 121/cargo veterans one. Now that its now just the 170 in terms of possible new-hires, maybee mins might go up. who knows.

Hope it helps. Try Skywest.

your right to an extent...maybe a little too bleak though....we arent losing any lines on the delta side...its just a reduction in daily departures...which means the Delta lines will be 75hrs. a month as opposed to 85 or 90.....lots of new 170 bases and slots....First of the year is probably a good timetable

chautauqua has liquidated, shuttle america has taken over the whole operation . chautauqua pilots will get preferential interviews with shuttle america though!!

completed/sent my apps around 9/23 or so.

Got a call from (Rosa at) Republic yesterday and was offered interview date of either 10/19 or 10/25. so... 3 weeks for me I guess? I dont think there is a method to the rhyme or madness....

bluelake said:
completed/sent my apps around 9/23 or so.

Got a call from (Rosa at) Republic yesterday and was offered interview date of either 10/19 or 10/25. so... 3 weeks for me I guess? I dont think there is a method to the rhyme or madness....

is ur tt correct 635?? thats pretty good how much multi time do u have??
just curious

Latest resources

Back