• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Anyone hear from the SWA DB this week?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Don't get discouraged folks. All of the calls from my decision board went out and I never heard or got a letter. Finally, I gave up and after one week (14 days from the DB) gave the PD a call and told them I was wound up tighter than a golf ball and my wife would divorce me if I didn't find out something soon. Then Cindy Hamilton, the hiring guru at the time, congratulated me and said they were just waiting on a previous employer to return some info. Moral of the story, don't concede the election until the results are in!

Best of Luck to all of you, especially my three buds who are waiting!

jball2 said:
Don't get discouraged folks. All of the calls from my decision board went out and I never heard or got a letter. Finally, I gave up and after one week (14 days from the DB) gave the PD a call and told them I was wound up tighter than a golf ball and my wife would divorce me if I didn't find out something soon. Then Cindy Hamilton, the hiring guru at the time, congratulated me and said they were just waiting on a previous employer to return some info. Moral of the story, don't concede the election until the results are in!

Thanks jball2!

My wife just read your post and she said SHE'LL call the PD since she insists I'm driving her crazy now; but I guess that's what husbands do.

jball2 said:

Thanks guys...

So did you call after a week, or two weeks...I am confused...or was it one week and 14 days...

I don't know why I need to know.
I did by the way e-mail one of the HR people today, but haven't heard back.

I appreciate the info regarding the mail...Thanks

Good luck you guys, your gona luv it here!...I hope those of u waiting get the call tomarrow!

cheers
TJ

CK,

Sorry for the runon sentence. I meant that I waited two weeks from the decision board to call as everyone else heard the week after the db. Don't worry, I know why you need to know. Same reason I did!

jball2 said:
CK,

Sorry for the runon sentence. I meant that I waited two weeks from the decision board to call as everyone else heard the week after the db. Don't worry, I know why you need to know. Same reason I did!

Thanks for that...

I'm not that bright, but that's only between you and me ok?...I don't want your company to find this out!

Only 6.5 hours until the potential grim reaper I mean the mailman cometh.

Thanks for the response.

Latest resources

Back