Anyone hear from the SWA DB this week?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
str8upflyrght said:
got a call from PD. Unfortunately they left a message w/ a call back number and i didn't get it till late evening. A little surprised b/c none of my refs were called (to my knowledge). It's gonna be a very long weekend!

That sounds like a Congrats is in order...which day did you interview?
Definitely refreshing to hear that you got a call and that your references weren't called, because there are a few of us that are in that boat....but with no call yet.

The CP's make the official job offer. Unless they delegate the task to me, and that has actually happened.

Good luck!!

I just had the interview this Thursday. The process rocks....it is very true that you end up leaving wanting it more than when you walked in the door....I did not think that was possible. I will be very disappointed if I do not get to join the team. I guess in 4-6 weeks I will know. To those who got it congrats, hope to see you in training. To those that did not, mark the calendar and get it back in.

CF34-3B1 said:
My call came the day of my DB.

It came from the PD saying "You have been selected to continue." Schedule the drug test etc.

Still waiting for the call for a class date, which usually comes from a CP according to my friends who have been lucky enough to get that call.

Best of luck to everyone. Keep the faith.

See you all in DAL.

When was your DB?

Those of us that interviewed this week have a long four weeks ahead!!

Congrats to everyone so far, it was a great experience and almost too scary as to how welcome they make you feel (although it really was similar at ATA!). Lots more growth coming.

Does anyone know anyone who has been contacted by SWA and not had their references called?

And, anyone who has been hired after a 2nd interview?

The 3rd time WAS the charm for a friend of mine. From what I hear, your chances the second time around are better than the first. Good luck.

Latest resources

Back