Anyone hear from the SWA DB this week?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
He has >3000hrs/1700 PIC, all military.
He interviewed mid-June. Has no one else received a call yet? Hmm....

[QUOTE='72Gremlin]A friend of mine just got the call from LL. It really made his weekend.[/QUOTE]

Regarding job offers I am sure it's Chief Pilots making the calls, not LL that makes the calls. Either he's pullin your leg or your pulling ours? I could be wrong and I'm sure somebody will correct me that is the case.

Blue Skies and Tailwinds

Sailpilot said:
Regarding job offers I am sure it's Chief Pilots making the calls, not LL that makes the calls. Either he's pullin your leg or your pulling ours? I could be wrong and I'm sure somebody will correct me that is the case.

Blue Skies and Tailwinds

I believe someone from the People Department will call those who successfully made it through the decision board process. After that, they are placed into the pool. Once a candidate in the pool is identified to start training, one of the Chief Pilots will call to offer a class start date.

I will verify my source. Another one of my friends who interviewed in June, had his references called, hasn't heard anything as of yesterday afternoon. In the past have calls gone out on the weekends?

Friends of mine who have been hired recently tell me that it is CP's who make the calls. If there are 7 CP's and 50 people hired, it could take a while to get to everyone. Take it for what its worth, it is all second hand.....although I wish I could tell you from personal experience. I have also heard from them that you have to take a "golden test" shortly after the call. The hours of the places that offer these tests may keep them from calling on the weekends. Just a thought.
Good Luck to all.
SCATE

CP's make the calls inviting you to class. PD folks call with the good news about a potential job offer. The call I got was congrats, you are continuing the process! Go give a sample at XYZ location by this date.

Good luck. Try to enjoy your weekend.

JV

got a call from PD. Unfortunately they left a message w/ a call back number and i didn't get it till late evening. A little surprised b/c none of my refs were called (to my knowledge). It's gonna be a very long weekend!

Latest resources

Back