• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Anyone Hear From Netjets Yet?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I know of one person from last Tu/Wed. who hasn't heard yet. So...no worries, you're not the only one.

How long after you sent your completed app did you get a call for an interview? Did you get an A/C choice when you were in the interview?

Thanks
Tom

How long after you sent your completed app did you get a call for an interview? Did you get an A/C choice when you were in the interview?

Thanks
Tom

Unless it's changed recently, they might tell you during the interview what planes they are hiring into but the actual aircraft offer comes with the job offer itself. In my interview group of 8, we got told that the company had Falcons, X's, and "one" Ultra slot for our group. When the job offers came, 3 of us got that "one" Ultra slot.

As always, your mileage may vary.

Netjets Question

I am interested in applying to Netjets, nearly at the 2500 hours and currently flying at a regional. I am in the Army National Guard, how does Netjets schedule around the one weekend a month with their week on-week off schedule? Does Netjets shy away from military reservists due to their schedule? Thanks

Good luck finding a more supportive company

Hell no! Netjets does not shy away from Guard/Reserves.

I do my drills/aftp's on my 7 off.

Netjets has been kick ass in supporting me.

There are alot of drilling reservist/guardsmen and former military at Netjets.

I am currently deployed, (2nd time in 3 years).

Netjets pays me my vacation pay annually even though I am gone. Netjets continues to provide my health insurance.

I recently upgraded and as the next guy below me went to training I began to recieve Cpt pay for my vacation time.

Netjets makes up the difference in your base pay and military pay if you make more at Netjets.

I get care packages, and a Christmas package from the company every year (when I'm deployed of course).

I even got a little brass nameplate on a big display at the company headquarters. (2nd one for me now Iraq/Afghanistan)

My wife has had nothing but high praise (and you can't B.S. her) abou the way the company has supported her since I've been gone.

If you for some reason can't be flexible and do your drills on your days off you will of course be allowed your time off for drills and whatever active duty you need to do.

Your seniority continues to acumulate.
The company is great about sending you through whatever refresher training you need when you return.

When I went to Iraq there were 2 Netjets pilots in the unit I replaced. There were 4 Netjets pilots in my unit. When we were replaced there were 2 Netjets pilots in the incoming unit. I am currently deployed with another Netjets pilot and we are being replaced by a unit that has 2 more as well.

Big Kudo's in my opinion to the support the company has given me.

I hope that helps

Last edited:
Hi!

They're supposed to let people know stating next week (week of Mon 2.19).

cliff
YIP

PS-Does someone know the email/phone number for the hiring lady, I believe her name is Derinda?

Latest resources

Back