Anyone Hear From Netjets Yet?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Good info Semore.

Glad to hear there are still some companies that value military service. Most guys in my squadron just get harassed by their respective airlines for doing mil duty.

NetJets was instrumental in helping get the new hospital in San Antonio going for injured vets. I know of one story where one of the pilots who was on a tour had his son being repositioned by the military. The son was coming through New York and NetJets let his dad take the plane he was working in up so that he could see his son before he left the country. This company is great about respecting our servicemen and I'm proud to be part of it.

NetJets was founded by some very famous military types to duplicate the military VIP transport system.

Mr. S is a very big supporter of our military hero's and their families. In fact as a retired Army type myself I would have to say that NetJets does a better job supporting military families than the military does or has in my 23 years of service.

Your family is first in the eyes of this company and always will be... I have personally been allowed to ferry my assigned aircraft from New York to the gulf coast when my daughter called to tell me my wife was in the emergency room and was being admitted for emergency surgery...

Yep, NetJets is the place to work or as I like to say "Enjoy the view for a week"

It took almost 3 weeks for me to get the good news.

For those that got the Ultra, what's the start date?

Last edited:
If you take military leave, and your military pay is less than your Netjets pay, Netjets makes up the difference. Nice.

I interviewed on Feb 6-7. Still waiting for any news.........
If you got the call today what was your interview date?

Latest resources

Back